brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
RE: The Official WMU vs. Akron MAC SEMIFINALS Game Thread
(03-11-2011 10:02 PM)JBStemp5 Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:58 PM)ChuckNorris Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:52 PM)Chipdip1 Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:32 PM)brovol Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:24 PM)ChuckNorris Wrote:  Yeah no crap buddy. Go read my post again. I did not say he punched him in the head. Nice language too. I bet you fit right in over in Memphis.

With all due respect Chuck, it does seem like whenever you post something on this board I question whether you are a Chip in disguise.

Bingo............people have always wondered that of CN

I am a bronco alumni. Like I posted earlier, I'm not sure how anyone could accuse me of being a "Chip in disguise". I don't post much but I would hope that doesn't make me a chippewa fan. Would a chippewa fan have traveled to Chicago to watch WMU play in the tourney in '98 or the International Bowl in 2007? But go ahead an crucify me if thats what is important to you.

I am on Chuck's side here...everyone has onced ripped on someone on the football, basketball, hockey, cricket or all other sport teams. I ripped on Douglas, Hawkins, Hutcheson in the past, does that mean I am a Chip?
Chuck you might have to take this one for awhile, everyone is just looking for something to take their frustration out on.

Even us paranoids have enemies. With that in mind, we are going to need to see the degree that you allegedly received from Western.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 10:19 PM by brovol.)
03-11-2011 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ejected - Hiller4Hyz09 - 03-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Plausable Deniability? - Hiller4Hyz09 - 03-11-2011, 10:27 PM
RE: Plausable Deniability? - ChuckNorris - 03-11-2011, 10:31 PM
RE: Plausable Deniability? - Hiller4Hyz09 - 03-11-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: The Official WMU vs. Akron MAC SEMIFINALS Game Thread - brovol - 03-11-2011 10:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.