Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Please tell me why waiting is better than expanding now
uofl05 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
RE: Please tell me why waiting is better than expanding now
I just find the arrogance of buckaineer and others funny. The only reason you have no worries about finding a new home is because you have seniority over us. You guys were handed a BE invite back in the day because they needed teams and you were in their backyard,everything has been given to schools like you and RU and so on just because of geography. Your like the guy who gets the promotion solely because hes been there 20 years.

To say you dont care if the former CUSA schools get a home or telling us to go back there is hilarious. You would have no BCS league without the performance of those 3 schools. No debating that,as I would have loved to have seen the second list of replacements behind us in 2003.I bet it wasnt pretty. UofL makes more money than you,has better facilities, and has been,along with ND, the most dominant athetic department in the BE. We just have to deal with the fact that we werent given access to the club,we had to build everything ourselves. Something you dont understand.

Lastly, you guys are NOT some superpower in football like you think you are.You had a nice run with RR,but now Gomer Pyle has you guys going 9-4 with by far the most talent in the league. I hate to bash another school but I am so sick and tired of the old guard crapping on anything thats not one of them. You guyus really make it tough to be in this league and if your leadership acts anyway the same,well I can see why there is no cohesiveness.

No go head and bash me and tell me to go back to CUSA and how great WVU and your other old timers are.
06-20-2010 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please tell me why waiting is better than expanding now - uofl05 - 06-20-2010 11:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.