Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kent State @ Northern Illinois
fallsdog Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent State
Kent State @ Northern Illinois
The Golden Flashe (16-3, 6-0) head west to take on Northern Illinois in Dekalb this Tuesday. Tip off from the Convocation Center is set for 8PM EST, 7PM Central.

Northern Illinois is 3-3 in MAC Play and 7-12 on the year. This is a game the Golden Flashes should win. If they remember to pack their defense and keep every bit of their focus on win #17...they will.

NIU's best wins appear to be a 10 point road victory over Indiana State and a 20 point drubbing of Central Michigan. I say this knowing very little about McKendree and Purdue Northwest, two squads that the Huskies defeated early in the season.

This game is all about Kent State. With each win, the target grows. I've even noticed the sisters are starting to throw stones at Kent State's character. To be expected I guess. Whatever the case, running this thing to 17-3, 7-0 seems to be well within the Flashes' reach. I don't know if Kent State will receive 8 votes, 9 votes or no votes. Don't really care. But I do know that a win on Tuesday would make Friday's home game that much more exciting.

Kent State 79
Northern Illinois 66

Elsewhere around the MAC on Tuesday...

Miami @ Akron
WMU @ Ohio
Buffalo @ Ball State (I like that Buffalo has two road trips this week! I assume they will go home after the game Tuesday night)
BG @ CMU
EMU @ Toledo (CBS Sports Network game)
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023 02:44 PM by fallsdog.)
01-22-2023 02:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Kent State @ Northern Illinois - fallsdog - 01-22-2023 02:42 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - bopol - 01-22-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - axeme - 01-23-2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - axeme - 01-24-2023, 07:49 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - bopol - 01-24-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - bopol - 01-24-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: Kent State @ Northern Illinois - bopol - 01-25-2023, 07:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.