Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: How many SEC teams will there be in 2030? (YOU MAY VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE OPTION)
There will be 16 SEC members (no change)
SEC will have 17 members
SEC will have 18 members
SEC will have 19 members
SEC will have 20 members
The SEC won't raid any conference.
SEC will raid the ACC
SEC will raid the Big Ten
SEC will raid the Big 12
SEC will raid the PAC 12
SEC will raid the G5
The SEC will merge with another conference.
There will be a P2, not a P5
Something else will happen.
[Show Results]

Will the SEC stop at 16 or expand to 18 or 20?
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: Will the SEC stop at 16 or expand to 18 or 20?
(06-28-2022 06:35 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  
(06-28-2022 12:28 AM)AubTiger16 Wrote:  
(06-19-2022 08:59 PM)XOVERX Wrote:  
(06-19-2022 01:59 PM)XLance Wrote:  Things are going to get interesting. I read a couple of pages of the Surlyhorns thread, and what seemed to be the underlying theme......Texas fans aren't interested in just joining the SEC, they think they deserve to take it over. Fun times ahead.

Oh my goodness, XLance, you don't know the half of it. The SEC has no clue yet when it comes to Texas. They do not yet perceive our God-given entitlement and unparalleled arrogance.

In short, we at Texas are arrogant SOBs. I'm talking a level of arrogance that culminates in utter obnoxiousness. Alabama arrogance is cute and mint julep polite compared with the arrogance of mighty Texas.

Thing is, we at Texas are even more arrogant when we're down. So, just as the eyes of Texas are upon you, Texas arrogance is likewise and always upon you.

For example, we're plotting and planning right now as to the timing to move the SEC conference HQ to Houston. I mean, that's a happening thing, full stop. Then we'll move the SEC Championship game, yearly, to Dallas. Georgia Dome? How sweet. Uhhh, no. Horns Down? We love it when folks do the Horns Down - it strokes our unlimited ego - but hey, if we can also turn Horns Down into a 15 yard penalty, what fun! The SEC cannot escape Texas' Machiavellian machinations, you are so right! We are the devil incarnate.

We at Texas laugh in delight when the emotions of other fanbases turn hot. Texas basks in the hatred and the penumbra of disappointment that others feel because they are "not Texas." Because, well, Texas is the best. At everything. All the time. Even when we lose an athletics event. Just the facts. Texas' arrogance shines like the light from ten thousand suns, ripping apart the hearts of haters like the black hole at the center of the Milky Way rips apart entire solar systems.

Our SEC friends will soon learn, bless their collective, if inferior, hearts. Thank you for warning our SEC friends because they should be afraid. And they are. We're Texas.

LOL what??

No one is afraid of Texas or your fans. Keep thinking your cool man, your programs essentially begged us to save you. Fall in line and be a good little boy like you promised. I honestly hope Texas tries to show out, you'll learn quick you aren't and will never be the boss.

You're not dealing with a bunch of Texas schools that Texas politics allows you to control and a bunch of teams who rely on you to be the bread winner. In the SEC you're just another program.

If his post was dripping with sarcasm, it was brilliant.

If he was serious, he needs to seek help.

It was his best Monty Python, "I taunteth at Thee!" It's tea sipper humor and he does do it well. But it won't be effective. Texas vs LSU will be Matthew McConaughey meets Bobby Boucher or put another way Sophisticates vs Cajun Knife Fight. However, the Horns will love the tailgate, best ever!
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022 06:47 PM by JRsec.)
06-28-2022 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the SEC stop at 16 or expand to 18 or 20? - JRsec - 06-28-2022 06:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.