Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rich Harvest Farms, LIV, MAC and NIU
Bookmark and Share
NIUfilmmaker Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU!
RE: Rich Harvest Farms, LIV, MAC and NIU
(06-10-2022 08:39 AM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  Just saw Rich Harvest is hosting a LIV event.

I'm not going to go in depth about the whole polarizing topic of the LIV Tour. There is plenty of info out there for people to come to their own conclusions. Albeit if you just read the Rich Harvest and other pages praising it as well as their own contributions to the good of society you may think angels are behind it.

I do wonder if NIU, MAC have any thought's about cutting ties with them especially with all their talk of equality, human rights. I doubt it as they too would site RH contributions to mankind.

NIU current administration does not seem bright or pointed in the right direction, but hoping they're not so obtuse as to cut ties with a wealthy alumni who by all counts seems like a wonderful human being and generous donor. I don't like LIV like many because its Saudi product and likely architected PR machine. I did though talk to a PGA/Korn Ferry player ironically yesterday on the subject, and he said most players don't dig LIV for the Saudi reasons, but also mentioned that a number of Saudi/middle east businesses throw sponsor money at the PGA currently anyway, so the players may as well chase the better pay check. Also there seems to be a lot of angst in the PGA about how much $ it takes in, and how much it shares with the players, especially those not on the top $ list.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2022 07:44 AM by NIUfilmmaker.)
06-10-2022 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rich Harvest Farms, LIV, MAC and NIU - NIUfilmmaker - 06-10-2022 08:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.