Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Did Judy do the right thing with releasing a 14 team schedule?
This poll is closed.
Hell YES! 31.73% 66 31.73%
NOPE 51.92% 108 51.92%
Just here for free entertainment 15.38% 32 15.38%
My name is Jim Donnan, and I know Kung Fu 0.96% 2 0.96%
Total 208 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Did Judy do the right thing with the schedule?
Bookmark and Share
Ragu Offline
All American

I Root For: FAU/FSU
RE: Did Judy do the right thing with the schedule?
(02-15-2022 07:50 PM)rileylives Wrote:  
(02-15-2022 07:46 PM)Ragu Wrote:  
(02-15-2022 07:18 PM)otown Wrote:  The hilarious thing is the AAC6 acting all holy and some posters taking CUSA's side. Once the Big 12 and AAC finalize their respective teams leaving early.....like adults do......if AAC gave the AAC6 and option to leave early.....they would do the exact same thing as the SB3.
We'd want to leave early I agree if the shot was there. We however would let it play out. You can't find a trio of fanbases who would be complaining as much as the sb3. Those fanbases have been complaining on here for many years. This is just the latest b fest

Trashing other programs was a constant too. Can't blame those of us doing it back

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Not all of us are complainers or trash talkers.
You're better than most but the 3 leaving to go to the sun belt definitely fit that the most. As I said I'd have taken Marshall to the AAC if I could

But I won't miss any of you 3 on these boards. I'm sure some will show up like the other insecure sun belt dudes do on all the boards though

Gotta try to convince people how awesome the belt is on other conference boards !

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022 07:54 PM by Ragu.)
02-15-2022 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Judy do the right thing with the schedule? - Ragu - 02-15-2022 07:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.