Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is the Spirit of the Lord Still Here?
G-Man Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Truth & Justice
RE: Is the Spirit of the Lord Still Here?
(03-04-2022 09:43 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(03-04-2022 03:37 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I'll say this much BlueDragon, you did find a way to get G-man and myself on the same side of a biblical debate which is the miracle of all miracles. That is something I have badly wanted and waited on for a very long time.

PRAISE JESUS, GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!!

LET ALL THE SAINTS AND ANGELS IN HEAVEN SING!!!

And let me say that regardless of how heated any debates get, I consider both of you to be my brothers in Christ. And I apologize for not being more perfect in my responses when things are heated.

I agree anyone who is a believer in these times and our numbers are shrinking that are actually believers have to band together.

I’m not sure on the realm of importance of salvation where this topic fits into. But I’m probably more open minded than most Christians from all I have been through. It doesn’t hurt my feelings or make me angry as everyone sees things differently. The most important thing is to accept Christ as your savior and be washed in the blood of the lamb and receive the Holy Spirit. Follow his teachings and try to aid and persuade others to see the light. Know we are only instruments for his use. Grace and peace be with you.

04-cheers
03-04-2022 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Spirit of the Lord Still Here? - G-Man - 03-04-2022 04:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.