Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JMU Men's Basketball 21-22 Playoff Discussions
Bookmark and Share
Dukester Offline

I Root For: JMU
JMU Men's Basketball 21-22 Playoff Discussions
It's too early to talk about this, but in reality every game is so important towards this seasons goal with the CAAT as not an option. This is a solid team, arguably a top 100 team as it stands today 11-20-21.

Post Season options may include:

CIT
CBI
NIT
NCAA

Although I'm not sure if there will be a CIT/CBI this year, but I think there will.

30 Division 1 games for the Dukes this year.

I think the challenging/odds against/but possible goal for this team would be the NIT.

I think NCAA would likely require at least 26 wins, and more likely 27 wins. I think we have a long way to go before we can have those serious discussions. How tough our schedule ends up being will also come into play. We need hope GMU, Hofstra, CofC, and some of the teams we play next week Naples team have great seasons to boost or OOC rating. Also we need to beat UVA and hope they finish their season strong.

NIT - sill very early, and our odds are still very against at this point, but at this point it is still an attainable goal.

If we don't get selected for the Dance or NIT, I think it will be important for us us to participate in the CIT or CBI for experience building into next year.
11-20-2021 08:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
JMU Men's Basketball 21-22 Playoff Discussions - Dukester - 11-20-2021 08:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.