All4One Offline
Banned

I Root For: Genuine & Unprivileged
RE: Breaking: NMSu, Liberty, SHSU & Jax State to CUSA
(11-02-2021 02:26 AM)AuzGrams Wrote:  
(11-02-2021 02:19 AM)Fresno St. Alum Wrote:  
(11-02-2021 01:50 AM)AuzGrams Wrote:  
(11-02-2021 01:41 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(11-02-2021 12:24 AM)AuzGrams Wrote:  The G4 or G5 should split. This is turning into a power joke anyway. We would not need consolidation if Texas and a few other schools weren’t beyond greedy.

CBS Sports, Stadium, and maybe ESPNU along with local TV.

Says a fan rooting for one of the airport 5?

No. Just wish they would split if they’re not going to cut off the G5 from having any playoff hopes. Not sure what the hell you’re talking about airport 5.
airport meeting that created the MWC, led by BYU and Utah

As much as it’s great seeing Utah and BYU in a P5 now. They haven’t necessarily done anything of REAL significance since leaving the MWC besides Utah getting their ass kicked in 2019 to Oregon.

My point is that it’s a travesty that the G5 have no access to the playoffs under an 8 or 12 team format.

I’ve always liked the 5-1-2 system but Notre Dame and SEC have to whine about it. So 6-6 it is I guess.

When is Utah Valley getting a football team? I see the school finally finished the pedestrian bridge across I-15 to some student housing west of the freeway. Looks pretty cool. I drove through there last weekend for a wedding. My wife and I have friends in Orem.
11-02-2021 02:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: NMSu, Liberty, SHSU & Jax State to CUSA - All4One - 11-02-2021 02:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.