Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lindy picks UT second in MAC -Steele picks BG Last- in the Country.
Bookmark and Share
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
RE: Lindy picks UT second in MAC -Steele picks BG Last- in the Country.
(06-22-2021 02:35 AM)DetroitRocket Wrote:  
(06-21-2021 09:18 PM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(06-21-2021 06:06 PM)toledobigmike Wrote:  
(06-21-2021 05:40 PM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  Last season's (admittedly shortened) performance by Bradley would have ranked statistically as one of the very best in school history if it would have been extended over a full season - based on 164.1 QB Rating (3rd all time), 9.5 yards/attempt (2nd all time), & 10.5% TD percentage (3rd all time). Most of Peters stats were top 10 all-time too.

This despite them playing behind an offensive line that, for example, gave up more sacks (15) in 6 games, than the Woodside's record-setting 2016 team gave up in 13 games (14) - plus untold QB hits and hurries.

QB play will go as OL play goes.

Yeah, I don’t understand some of the tepid response toward Bradley. He has a big arm and has showed some development already in spite of limited play. I expect great things from him this season.

There's a reason the Rockets have all those big targets now.

I want to see us go back to throwing to tight ends again. Every level of football is making that a priority, and it seems like every recruiting class we sign a highly rated one. Pinkel would line up two as receivers. Who's going to cover them?

For no other reason than I just enjoy that game and it's fun watching CBs trying to tackle an offensive lineman that can run and catch. Combined with a solid running game and a stretch WR shuffling in, great game to watch.
06-22-2021 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lindy picks UT second in MAC -Steele picks BG Last- in the Country. - eastisbest - 06-22-2021 03:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.