Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UNCW CAA Tournament Game # 2 - # 2 UNCW vs # 1 Northeastern (Friday - 7 PM)
Bookmark and Share
billthebighawksfan Offline
All American

I Root For: UNCW
RE: UNCW CAA Tournament Game # 2 - # 2 UNCW vs # 1 Northeastern (Friday - 7 PM)
I don't think that at all. Huskies are very, very good period. Hawks were lucky tonight to hold on because we didn't stay focused the entire game offensively and NU is a juggernaut with pitching and hitting. And, when you play an 18-0 CAA team that is UBER talented, you CAN"T do that. Hopefully, we will be more focused when we play them tomorrow at 5 pm barring weather.

Yes, I called NU the winner already. C of C is a fine program that is killer every year but NU is a beast. Hope I'm wrong here because the Cougars would be gassed but Hawks will have hands full to get their title.

Do I feel confident in the Hawks, yes but I understand that this is a VERY underrated NU club that should get a bid if they don't go ahead and run the table. To me, it should happen but they didn't have a great schedule. We came up a bit short for the At Large due to the slump, so we know we have to be focused. Hawks know that NU is THAT good. It showed tonight.
05-28-2021 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNCW CAA Tournament Game # 2 - # 2 UNCW vs # 1 Northeastern (Friday - 7 PM) - billthebighawksfan - 05-28-2021 11:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.