Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ODU's perfect conference for you guys
Purplehazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: James Madison Dukes
RE: ODU's perfect conference for you guys
(02-20-2021 10:46 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(02-20-2021 09:38 AM)monarx Wrote:  
(02-20-2021 07:45 AM)jaybird44 Wrote:  ODU, Charlotte, Marshall, Western Kentucky, Middle Tennessee, Liberty, Florida International, Florida Atlantic, James Madison There you have it. Decent basketball, really good football. Also room to add if really good schools become available. Thoughts???

It’s definitely better, but I still prefer the A10. The list above is too weak in hoops. But IF it could gain a auto bid and CFP money I’d be OK with it. The odds of the NCAA giving out another auto bid, and creating a “G6” seem unlikely.

Agree, my opinion is the same. Better than now, but not what I am hoping for. Might be more attractive if JMU manages to turn around their basketball program with the new arena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMU is in first place in the CAA as of Feb 20 at 8 and 1. Scheduling has been wierd with covid but the good news for us is JMU has played the good CAA teams to get to #1. More good news for us, several freshmen are contributing a lot

The new coach is legit and the new arena will definitely help recruiting.

RPI is up to 130ish. A heck of a lot better than longer than I care to admit.

We may be back to respectible and trending

I hope to be back in a conference with ODU ASAP. Somthin' has to give, your fans don't want CUSA geography and the expense is high, JMU is playing high school football teams spending G5 money. The CAA sucks and CAA football is unstable.
02-20-2021 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODU's perfect conference for you guys - Purplehazed - 02-20-2021 08:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.