Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women’s BB vs. Ohio
Bookmark and Share
HuskieJ Offline
No 1 Illness Hater

I Root For: NIU Only
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio
(12-17-2020 09:33 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(12-17-2020 09:26 AM)62423dp Wrote:  Same song different verse. I will never understand coaches who don’t adjust their system to the talent on their roster.

Square peg in a round hole is the wbb program.

This team on the court and their decision making is maddening. Many of the turnovers aren’t even forced. They just manage to shoot themselves in the foot and that is this programs ONLY consistent phase.

It’s painfully obvious they coach X’s and O’s and do nothing about their mentality.

Expect a 30+ point loss to MSU. Prove us wrong Carlsen and deliver for once.

Yes, and it gets very frustrating to see all the missed shots and turnovers. It's like they are trying to go faster than their brains work.

I have gotten to the point where I have stopped watching NIU sports. With the way this season has gone/is going, you just expect a loss every game. Maybe - but just maybe - the men will squeak out a victory against the mighty Chicago State Cougars.
I know how you feel. I have been following NIU sports for almost 40 years, and this is the lowest of lows that I can think of. Even when major programs sucked, you had a minor sport to pick you up a bit. I know they won girls cross country, but that does not even reach the minor sport definition to be honest. When you add this deep decline to the deep decline of the University as a whole, you just lose hope that it can get better. I wish we had innovative and out of the box thinkers at the helm of Athletics and University academic side, but I think leaders of both are pretty weak. Falling this far behind ISU is something I never thought would happen.
12-17-2020 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Women’s BB vs. Ohio - Dog Fan - 12-16-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - pvk75 - 12-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Women’s BB vs. Ohio - Dog Fan - 12-17-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - 62423dp - 12-17-2020, 09:26 AM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - Dog Fan - 12-17-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - HuskieJ - 12-17-2020 10:34 AM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - golf4501 - 12-17-2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - pvk75 - 12-17-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - Dog Fan - 12-17-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Women’s BB vs. Ohio - Dog Fan - 12-17-2020, 01:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.