UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

**Covid-19 Discussion Thread** - unmoderated - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
BatesUAB Offline
Doombringer, Esq.

I Root For: Hard Liquor
RE: **Covid-19 Discussion Thread** - unmoderated - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
(11-17-2020 06:59 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  He didn't enact a national mask mandate, or encourage states to mandate masks, or do anything really to make sure masks were enacted on a wide scale. He has actively denigrated masks and people who wear them. He politicized a novel virus, and has made it as toxic and divisive as abortion or any other hot button topic. He has minimized and talked **** about the experts and physicians. He has peddled ineffective drugs or fake treatments (injecting bleach and UV light). He has supported doctors who believe in "demon semen." He promotes radiologists who have absolutely no training in infectious diseases, epidemiology, or virology. He did not enact massive, wide spread testing. He did not make sure that all hospitals, SNFs, and medical facilities had adequate PPE. He has, at best, modeled bad behavior over and over and over again, and at worst actively promoted bad behavior. He is careless, his inner circle is careless, he and his family got COVID purely because of his stupidity and carelessness, and someone in his circle even died from it! His travel ban was ineffective and not widespread enough(this travel ban was actually warranted due to a virus, not because of racist, anti-muslim policies). He has subverted policies at every turn that could have been effective to curb the virus. There is a reason the US response to this pandemic has been so disastrous, and it starts with the abhorrent human being we have in the white house currently. I'm sure I've forgotten something there, but feel free to let me know if I missed anything.

And the next educated or intelligent person I meet who refuses to wear a mask will be the first. Take that for whatever you want..

THE PRESIDENT CANNOT ENACT A NATIONAL MASK MANDATE!!!!!!! NEITHER CAN CONGRESS!!!!!!! THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THAT AUTHORITY!!!!!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY SO IGNORANT ABOUT HOW OUR GOVERNMENT WORKS?!?!?!?!?!?!

And who has Biden tapped to run his virus stuff? Ezekiel Emanuel, an oncologist who thinks nobody over 75 should be given medical treatment.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc...75/379329/

I will tell you what you missed- an education in basic civics. The president does not institute testing. The president doesn't supply hospitals with medical equipment. I get that you hate the guy, but these things are not the job of the president, or the federal government.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020 10:13 AM by BatesUAB.)
11-18-2020 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: **Covid-19 Discussion Thread** - unmoderated - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! - BatesUAB - 11-18-2020 10:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.