Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Campbell @ GaSo, only FCS opponent of the day
Bookmark and Share
JCGSU Offline
HAIL SOUTHERN

I Root For: GS EAGLES
RE: Campbell @ GaSo, only FCS opponent of the day
(09-14-2020 05:07 PM)Goronic Wrote:  
(09-14-2020 10:37 AM)JCGSU Wrote:  Well FAU has a top five G5 roster...we better figure something out quick and pray those kids that were out are going to make HUGE impact coming back. This might be ugly...the FAU game is basically going to let us know where we are at. IF the Campbell game was real we might not win another game, everyone left is light years better than Campbell unless covid ravages a roster or two. I just dont have a good feeling. We could not hit deep passes and passing overall has not gotten better with the QB. There has to be a better arm in our QB ranks. This mediocre recruiting combined with lack luster coaching is coming home to roost period.

I would wait until after Saturday to see if you are in a train wreck or not.

Honestly, I watched most of the game and I thought Campbell's QB and line were FBS grade. I think they have a strong FCS team - and I feel bad they can't get a full season in. The Campbell players, and head coach, were impressive as hell.

If you're not careful you can start to sound like a P5 team that barely beat a G5. They start saying 'woe is us, and our program sucks'. In actuality they may have just played a damn good G5. We will also see how well App State does against them after we play Marshall.

Now, for God's sake get a hold of yourself and play GS football this weekend!!!

It was Campbell man, 6-5 2019 Campbell not a playoff caliber FCS team. They have done nothing to earn respect. Coming from the FCS I dont automatically dismiss them I looked at their record. They are not good period. They threw all over us with ease and our line play was hot garbage. Our Qb saved us with his feet, that is not going to work all season. We have no deep threat real teams are going to stack the box and we are not going to be able to get away with slightly bigger and stronger.
09-16-2020 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campbell @ GaSo, only FCS opponent of the day - JCGSU - 09-16-2020 03:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.