Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congress May Torpedo The 2020-2021 Football Season Before It Starts
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
RE: Congress May Torpedo The 2020-2021 Football Season Before It Starts
(06-30-2020 05:15 PM)Wedge Wrote:  
(06-30-2020 04:13 PM)dbackjon Wrote:  The Waivers are BS.

Right, it makes no sense to treat this virus differently from any other illness or injury that a college athlete could suffer.

Exactly. The players sign an injury waiver every year. It may include other illness's---I dont really know. Even High School players sign them. The reality is not a single school district in the nation would have football--or a lot of other sports---without them. I actually am curious if such Covid waivers are only for athletes. My guess is every single student is going to have to sign one---almost certainly those living in campus housing.

My guess is the bill will go nowhere. Every business in America is wanting some protection from this---and they will probably have to get it in order for many stores/offices etc to stay open.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020 05:38 PM by Attackcoog.)
06-30-2020 05:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congress May Torpedo The 2020-2021 Football Season Before It Starts - Attackcoog - 06-30-2020 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.