Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Response to the killing of George Floyd
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd
Quote:
Quote:I am glad you inately know so many things without a smattering of facts... Quite the fing gift. Can you give me some stock tips?

Yes. You should invest in Plaquenil. It definitely cures coronavirus.

I'll take that as a 'no you wont give me some stock tips from that fountain of prescience and omniscience'.

Quote:
Quote:And more humorously you imply later that you couldnt imagine *any* facts that that might occur that would change your mind.

Did I miss anything from those first two or three posts that are germane at this point? I dont think so.

I'm still learning here, Tanq. It seems that responding "LOLOLOL" is completely offensive and could be referred to as "berating".

Funny, the LOL to a statement that one would prefer facts instead of kneejerk crap does seem berating of the open-mindedness that facts bring. Not 'oh no I am offended', but still berating. My original comment of acting like a douche is actually more spot on as to that immediate response.

But the more I learn of your view on the role of facts and kneejerk inherent knowledge, I am not horribly surprised. We kind of have been to this rodeo before, you know.

Quote:Apparently you have one set of rules but expect everybody else to adhere to a completely different set.

I dont expect anything from anybody. Act like a complete whiny douche -- knock yourself out. No skin off my back. Or preach to everyone about their language --- you go apeshit down that course every so often. Or preach to everyone how everyone should treat everyone else -- now that is topic you an absolute ace number one knock em fing dead PRO at. I guess everyone has those things they absolutely excel at....

And if you act like a whiny douche, I will let you know. Knock yourself out in return.

I am still crushed that you wont use a smidgeon of your omniscience and prescience to give me one little tiny stock tip <sniffle>
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020 12:49 AM by tanqtonic.)
06-02-2020 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd - tanqtonic - 06-02-2020 12:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.