Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

That’s a Negative Ghost Rider
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: That’s a Negative Ghost Rider
Quote:Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson weighed in on the coronavirus outbreak and reacted to the announcement of President Trump's test results Saturday, saying the president is trying to put any issues involving his health to an end.

"I think the president's trying to abide by the same rules that we're going to play to everybody else in this country with regard to testing," Jackson said on "Fox Report" on Saturday. "And to be honest with you, I don't think there was a clinical indication for beginning tests."

Jackson compared the situation to his time as Trump's White House physician and when he performed cognitive testing.

"There was no indication for the cognitive testing either. But there comes a point where the narrative is all about just that," Jackson said. "And you have to do something just to move on to whatever's next and actually put it to bed. And I think that's pretty much what happened here."

"Let's move on. I mean, he's working hard trying to take care of our country here and keep us all safe," Jackson said before criticizing the "liberal" press. "And I think, you know, the press, some of the liberal press in those on the left [have] really spun this stuff."

Jackson, a congressional candidate in Texas, said that Americans will look back on this situation and see that "we overreacted a little bit."

"I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. You know, in some regard. But, you know, I think that this thing has been spun for political reasons," Jackson said. "And I think that a lot of people have really gone overboard with it. Just, you know, it did create a lot of fears. It doesn't need to be."

"But I think we will look back on this," Jackson said of people being critical of President Trump getting tested. "We'll see that this was a little bit overblown or a bit overblown. Hopefully. And we'll be able to move on and do better next time."

Link
03-15-2020 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
That’s a Negative Ghost Rider - green - 03-14-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: That’s a Negative Ghost Rider - CrimsonPhantom - 03-15-2020 12:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.