Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Killary's thoughts on Candidates and a Woman VP
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Killary's thoughts on Candidates and a Woman VP
This is interesting, why isn’t she endorsing Biden? Is she trying to play neutral like Obama or is it about something else?

She had this to say about Bernie in her documentary.

[Image: 283ee6c76a35e0bbc152e0e16dc9777c26f0d45e...&h]

“What Joe’s victories on Super Tuesday showed is that he is building the kind of coalition that I had basically. It’s a broad-based coalition. I finished, you know, most of the work I needed to do for the nomination on Super Tuesday, and then it kind of lingered on. And I think Joe is on track to doing exactly the same thing, putting together a coalition of voters who are energized," Clinton said.

Broad-based coalition? Energized voters? Hardly.

Clinton may have built enough support to beat Bernie Sanders on Super Tuesday, but then she failed to do the necessary, tough campaigning against Donald Trump during the general election. Instead of campaigning in Wisconsin, she attended swanky fundraisers in the Hamptons with Hollywood celebrities. The reacurring theme of 2016 is that she couldn't find Wisconsin, or even Michigan, on a map.

Clinton's so-called "coalition" failed on Election Day 2016 and a lack of support led to the crumbling of the usually reliable "blue-wall" of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

If Biden has built a coalition like the one Clinton had, which for some reason she's touting as a success, then he's bound to lose to President Trump in November.

Link

Quote:Hillary Clinton said in an interview broadcast Sunday that while she would leave the decision about a running mate up to the eventual Democratic presidential nominee, she would “love to have a woman on the ticket, finally -- again.”

“There are so many factors that go into it,” she told CNN's Fareed Zakaria. “Personally, I’d love to have a woman on the ticket, finally -- again. We’ve had two women vice presidential candidates -- one for the Democrats, one for the Republicans.”

“But obviously, I’d like to keep that moving, and actually have it happen in this election that someone would be the first woman vice president,” she added.

Democrat Geraldine Ferraro and Republican Sarah Palin have been the only female vice presidential candidates from the major parties.

Clinton also encouraged the eventual Democratic presidential nominee to “take a really hard look at the Electoral College”

“Because I think our nominee could win the popular vote again, as I did, but that doesn’t matter, as we know,” she said.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee in 2016, won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes, but lost to President Trump, who earned 304 Electoral College votes.

Link

Kamala, Amy or…Hillary?

[Image: 6428b4e79f3a1b30307063102a78b3ecabd6fc3c...;amp;h=378]
03-09-2020 12:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Killary's thoughts on Candidates and a Woman VP - CrimsonPhantom - 03-09-2020 12:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.