"The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical"
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical"
(11-25-2019 02:56 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(11-25-2019 02:35 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-25-2019 02:31 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I'm unsure why that isn't the current state of process...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_802

Quote:Rule 802. The Rule Against Hearsay
Hearsay is not admissible unless any of the following provides otherwise:

a federal statute;
these rules; or
other rules prescribed by the Supreme Court.

this day is coming soon to a senate near you....

who'd a thunk DJT would have named Biden & son, whistleblower, and shifty shiTTT as the four he wants to see appear in a senate trial....

#aceInTheirArseholeBaby

the ding-dongs don't have an out either way it plays out in the house at this point....

I doubt it makes it to the Senate.. The Dems will stop because they believe the damage is done..

Exactly. This farce was initiated just for the Demoncraptic voters as if it was gonna do any good. Those people have already made up their minds on whom they will vote for, and there's no Republican in that list. They will stop just prior to a vote BECAUSE they know that if it goes to then Senate they also know it would make a stop on a dime thing, i.e., it wouldn't pass muster. Another thing, do you think BullShiff wants to be investigated and made to come in front of Senate questions. He knows he and his cronies that are implicated in the Ukraine corruption and would not want to be caught lying to Congress which would come to that. BullShiff has played his cards and he doesn't even have a pair of deuces.
[/quote]

This isn't a trial.
[/quote]

It will be....and when it is all the heresay witness's are eliminated. Additionally, expect the GOP to put Bidens corruption, the Hillary/DNC 2016 Ukraine Connection, and Obama Administration spy on trial as all of those issues are closely linked to the reason Ukrainian aid was being delayed and is part of the case. Such a trial on national TV will be absolutely disastrous to Democrat 2020 presidential hopes.

Given the way polling is rapidly moving against impeachment---Im convinced that Nancy is currently looking for a way to avoid impeachment---and yet still save face. Im thinking Fisheyed Nancy will say something along the lines of "The case against Trump is obvious. However, we know impeachment is divisive and will tear the country apart. Given that we know the corrupt Republicans in the Senate will refuse to acknowledge the obvious Trump wrongdoing---we see little to gain by passing an impeachment charge to this corrupt Republican Senate and will instead simply let the American people speak to his guilt a year from now in the election."

I guarantee you, the smart Democrats do not want a Senate trial.
[/quote]

I think you're right. The Dems don't want their Senator candidates tied up in a trial during the primaries, either.
11-25-2019 02:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical" - TripleA - 11-25-2019 02:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.