Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Game Week/Day: Homecoming (BSU)
Bookmark and Share
TheWoodenNickle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU)
(10-06-2019 08:00 PM)steve4840 Wrote:  
(10-06-2019 11:02 AM)EagleTough Wrote:  Ball State is better than their 2-3 record. Just beat NIU after being down by 14. Lost to Indiana 34-24, and NC State 34-23.

Ran the ball 60 TIMES for 235 yards against NIU. QB was only 4/14 for 34 yds, 1 Int.

I guess this week is for Russ. We'll find out if toughness and fight matter, as BSU likely tries to run the ball early and often. On defense they gave up 147 yards rushing to NIU. Will our OLine finally step up and win the offensive line of scrimmage?

Simply relying on Glass' arm to carry this team isn't going to get it done. He is a true dual threat, and needs to run 5-10 times a game to really get the offense going and keep the defense off balance. Other teams have now seen what he can and can't do, time for Keen to earn his $$. No need to 'save' our Senior QB from injury at this point. Not trying to overstate things, but season is really on the line with this game.

Let's get this thing turned around boys!

I agree. If the weather is near that, then we will need to get creative. GET JAIRUS THE BALL. If it's RPO, bubble screeen, hand off, etc. that guy needs to touch the ball. We lost to CMU on explosive plays and this guy is the explosive play difference for EMU. I think the most important thing is getting positive first down yardage which will help long sustained drives and a commitment to the running game.

I agree that it might sound a bit much, but this game is HUGE in terms of righting the ship after 2 sloppy games. Go Eagles. Get it!
Agree. It's all about the 1st down yardage.
10-06-2019 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - vannzee - 10-06-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - TheWoodenNickle - 10-06-2019 08:22 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - vannzee - 10-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - EAGLE KING - 10-07-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - masttg - 10-07-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - masttg - 10-08-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - emu79 - 10-08-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Game Week: Homecoming (BSU) - emu79 - 10-10-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Game Week/Day: Homecoming (BSU) - KPJ - 10-16-2019, 03:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.