tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
RE: Climate Change, Alternative Energy, and the like
(09-07-2019 03:57 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(09-07-2019 03:25 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(09-06-2019 10:03 PM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(09-06-2019 10:00 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(09-06-2019 09:25 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  apparently the difference between excoriating and mentioning in highly negative manner is so huge as to engender that

Dude, actually read my original post.

That’s rich.

Har, har, har, what a quality post!

If you agree with Tanq's point that I apparently hate drilling, why don't you go back and point out where I said that. Heck, I even stated in the original response that I disagreed with people trying to completely ban fracking and O&G exploration/production.

Whoooosh.

I don't care about your comments on drilling and fracking. I was referring to the fact you told Tanq to go back and read your original post when you keep misquoting mine.

Physician, heal thyself.

lad, my comment was not on your having an apparent dislike not of drilling in general, I understand that you do not from both the thread and past interactions with you. The comment *was* of your very palpable dislike of drilling near houses.

I am sorry if you didnt see or comprehend that. I thought the connection, i.e. talking about the import of zoning and spacing, that that was the subject at hand.

Yes, I did read your comment on drilling overall and fracking.

But when you yourself stated that "I think when you buy a home in a neighborhood, you can expect other homes to be built nearby. I don't see why one would expect an oil and gas operation to be built nearby... " that any comment on noise and timeframes would be absolutely understood to refer to the subject that you yourself both defined and delimited.

So cut the **** that I was referring to drilling overall. Especially given the give and take that specifically put into play spacing, noise, timeframes, and zoning. None of which 9except spacing) have an substantive effect of drilling in a generalized sense.

If you grew into that realization after those delimeters and explicit comments, I am really fing sorry that you think I was referring or talking about hatred of drilling in general.

Yes, I did not explicitly re- delimit the term 'activity' with those words. But if you cant follow the ongoing comment, then that part is really on you. So I will expressly state 'my bad' for not typing 'drilling activity near houses' as the specific project. But there is a corresponding amount on yourself for not being able to understand or comprehend that the context of 'activity' as the activity we were all talking about at the time.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 05:36 PM by tanqtonic.)
09-07-2019 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Climate Change, Alternative Energy, and the like - tanqtonic - 09-07-2019 05:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.