Bookmark and Share
RodShaw2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: BREAKING: Rodriguez to return to ETSU IN 19-20
(05-08-2019 01:21 PM)squeak Wrote:  
(05-08-2019 01:04 PM)Flippmb Wrote:  
(05-08-2019 12:53 PM)posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Wrote:  
(05-08-2019 12:43 PM)Flippmb Wrote:  Coach Forbes confirms Bucs will play App State twice next year; once in Boone, and once in Johnson City.

Wasn't clear to me that he didn't mean home this year; Boone next year. I took it to mean that, altho I don't think he was specific.

I think you are right. He said the Bucs are paying App to come here first. I can't see the importance of that unless we are talking about here one year and there the next.

I'm not sure the Appy basketball rivalry holds the allure it once did. Now, if Forbes could get VT down to Freedom Hall for a two and one, that'd be ideal. I only wish it could be next year while Forbes is still here.

Huh? Appy St has is a renewal of an old rivalry. I wouldn't mind playing VT but there is no history between the programs. Apples and Oranges.
One has nothing to do with the other, would like see both happen but in the long term I would rather establish a series with Appy vs 3 games with VT not that I see us getting VT to come here.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2019 02:03 PM by RodShaw2.)
05-08-2019 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Rodriguez to return to ETSU IN 19-20 - RodShaw2 - 05-08-2019 02:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.