Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kent State @ Eastern Michigan
fallsdog Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent State
Kent State @ Eastern Michigan
The Golden Flashes are in Ypsilanti today for a noon tip with the Eastern Michigan Eagles.

The Convocation Center is a nice looking facility that reminds me of a cross between Cleveland State's Bert L. and Iris S. Wolstein Center and KSU's Memorail Athletic and Convocation Center. Trouble is, I have been there as many times as some of the current coeds on campus.

EMU is 7-8 (1-1 in the MAC) and coming off a two point win at Ball State. It should be noted that Eastern scored only 36 against Rutgers earlier this season. The most impressive Eagle this season has been 6'9/210 pound senior Elijah Minnie. The Robert Morris transfer leads the team in scoring (13.2ppg) and steals. Of course, we are all aware of his frontcourt mate James Thompson IV. Although Thompson is having another solid season, he has never quite lived up to the hype that certain prognosticators built up for him.

Will Kent State be able to handle EMU's zone defense with their limited interior offense? Will the Golden Flashes get hot enough to force EMU to adjust that zone? Is a noon tip off in front of 436 fans (112 of whom may still be intoxicated from last night) going to inspire the Flashes the way it should to move to 2-1 in conference play? I think the Flashes get it done.

Kent State 60
Eastern Michigan 53
Jalen Avery comes up with some big "thee point gooooals" late in the game.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 10:23 AM by fallsdog.)
01-12-2019 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Kent State @ Eastern Michigan - fallsdog - 01-12-2019 10:20 AM
RE: Kent State @ Eastern Michigan - axeme - 01-12-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Kent State @ Eastern Michigan - burden - 01-12-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Kent State @ Eastern Michigan - burden - 01-12-2019, 06:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.