Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NU Preseason #22 in Mid-Major Madness rankings
Bookmark and Share
Seahawkhoops Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: NU Preseason #22 in Mid-Major Madness rankings
(10-09-2018 07:19 PM)billthebighawksfan Wrote:  You may be right about Delaware...that's cool because I want them to be good. It could be better without having Daly. UNCW lost more offense than any team in the nation last year, had a new coach and had to learn how to actually play defense. They were a different team at the end of the year. And, UNCW has a TON more overall talent this year albeit most of it young. UNCW will be much improved this year and I hope that Delaware is also.

"Cacok" is in a class by himself period and is an All American. If UNCW is not top 4 CAA, then by definition, it's a bad year. Top 4 is simply not the goal, it's winning titles for this flagship program. Last year is understandable, this year is not. UNCW should have one of the best frontcourts in the CAA and should be solid in the backcourt with plenty of options. We shall see....but I'm getting a really good vibe and the players tools/starters experience are now there sans PG which will be very good anyway.

You have a lot of "hope" there Bill and that is good. But, our hope is based on mostly unproven commodities. I think that was his point.
10-10-2018 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NU Preseason #22 in Mid-Major Madness rankings - Seahawkhoops - 10-10-2018 08:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.