Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Conference provisions for expelling members
Poster Offline
All American

I Root For: Auburn
Conference provisions for expelling members
I am especially curious about the Big 10's expulsion provisions. How can the Big 10 kick out Rutgers?

The Big 10 needs to expel Rutgers. NYC tv market hahaha. Well, guess what-Comcast dropped the BTN in NYC a few months ago. There are even some rumors that they might also drop the BTN in NJ. Which would make NJ the only state with a Big 10 team not to get the BTN as part of the basic cable package.

I never got the idea of Rutgers getting invited to the Big 10 in the first place. Seriously going well outside your geographic region to get a historically bad football and basketball team?

Now the Rutgers decision is looking worse than ever. In 2016, they got shut out in 4 different conference games-and allowed at least 39 points in all 4 of those games. In 2017, they were the victim of 2 more conference shutouts- 56-0 against Ohio State and 41-0 against Indiana. Yes, Indiana.

Not only are they bad in football, but their bball records in the Big 10 so far have been 2-16, 1-17, 3-15 and 3-15.

The Kansas and Buffalo games should have been the last straw. Seriously those are the worst back to back games I have seen a major conference team play in my life.

I'm not even a Big 10 fan, but I think Rutgers needs to be kicked out of the Big 10 so badly.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018 11:42 AM by Poster.)
09-23-2018 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Conference provisions for expelling members - Poster - 09-23-2018 11:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.