Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP?
(06-03-2020 10:38 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 10:34 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 10:28 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 10:15 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  As far as all the racists joining the GOP, let's take a look at the George Floyd situation. It occurred in Minneapolis, a city with a democrat mayor in a state with a democrat governor and two democrat US senators. Even more interesting, it occurred in a congressional district represented by, guess who, Ilhan Omar. Still more interesting, the officer in question had 12 prior complaints, which is not an unusual number, but what is unusual is that the DA who ruled out taking action against him for those prior complaints was one Amy Klobuchar.

So in a situation that is about as democrat as one can get, this happened.

People say blacks should vote for change. Maybe the change they need is to vote all those democrats out of office.

Your argument that the party in power in a city/state somehow controls what is the in the hearts and minds of every constituent is interesting to say the least.

Is that what he is saying? I misunderstood, I guess. I thought he was saying the Democrats in power had not done a damn thing about the alleged systemic racism in the police and the lack of justice the people are demonstrating against. So what good have all those democrats done for the people?

Is your assertion that black people tend to be treated better in areas where the GOP is in power?

Like most things... I sure that the reason that Minnesota is having these recurrent issues is quite nuanced. Saying "Vote out the Democrats" doesn't make sense to me.

I sure do enjoy the fact that every time a liberal is pressed with a very basic set of facts, the fallback is that 'it is nuanced'.

Not the first time we have seen this rodeo in this forum, mind you.
06-03-2020 01:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do all these racists keep joining the GOP? - tanqtonic - 06-03-2020 01:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.