Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

April 21 Practice
Bookmark and Share
NIU1981 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Peace & Equity
April 21 Practice
I was at practice today, for about the first half of it anyway. A ton of guys were not dressed and they didn't tackle to the ground so it was hard to take much from it.

There was no wind so Ference was bombing some big punts early on. Gantz definitely has a big leg but I couldn't tell if he was making his kicks or not.

The number one O-line today was Scharping, Olson, CJ Perez (Shively was not dressed), Veloz, Steckler left to right. Last week it was Scharping, Patton, Shively, Dale Brown, Steckler so the competition goes on there. The number two O-line was Roberts, Patton, Schlee, Brown/Warner, Dassow left to right. Shively, Hawn and Cole Webster were not dressed and I don't recall seeing Gueths either.

The D-line was taking it to the O-line pretty good while I was there. They were exploding around the edge. The ones lined up as Corcoran, Leroy, Kramer, Smith. Wynne and Heflin were not dressed and I didn't notice Corley either.

Rayshawn Gay continued to work with the ones at middle backer since Pugh was not dressed. Gay and Jordan Cole seem to be the farthest along of the young linebackers. The ones at linebacker were Antonio Jones-Davis, Gay and Deveaux.

Smalls and Embry were at corner and Kelti and Buirge at safety. Trashon Foster and Trequan Smith were not dressed.

Cole Tucker seems firmly ensconced with the ones at wideout. I'm still excited about the young receivers, they have a chance to be very good. If I remember correctly Dennis Robinson ran with the ones too. DJ Brown did not have the green jersey today.

Tre Harbison looks like he would be a nightmare to tackle.

Graham was not dressed. It was once again Childers, Thompson, Hall in that order.
04-21-2018 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
April 21 Practice - NIU1981 - 04-21-2018 04:25 PM
April 21 Practice - Dog Fan - 04-21-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: April 21 Practice - DiehardHuskie - 04-21-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: April 21 Practice - Teamduh - 04-21-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: April 21 Practice - NIU05 - 04-21-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: April 21 Practice - JoeNovak - 04-21-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: April 21 Practice - NIUSAE - 04-22-2018, 12:03 AM
April 21 Practice - NIU32 - 04-22-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: April 21 Practice - BDB5yp - 04-22-2018, 07:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.