Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wow. Frazier Slams UCF and AAC for Title Talk
Bookmark and Share
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
RE: Wow. Frazier Slams UCF and AAC for Title Talk
(03-01-2018 10:49 PM)HuskieTap22 Wrote:  I disagree. These comments are awesome and 100% appreciate the views. He even said let UCF put up the banner. Why should NIU play by the rules? Every other MAC program is sitting back and afraid to upset the status quo. This is why midweek MACtion is a thing. Props to Frazier for trying to shake the cage. Let’s continue to build this brand and win. The MAC is a reactionary league. It’s all about just trying to hang on and stay relevant at the bottom rung.

Anyone notice that the Mountain West is looking to add Gonzaga and BYU? The MAC will never close the gaps on leagues like the AAC and MWC. Those leagues are on the offensive while the MAC is in survival mode. Keep pushing NIU’s agenda. It’s the only chance NIU has to get out.

did you read the full article, he essential says the mac isn't good either

imo his comments would have been fine if the narrative was: i don't like the AAC's p6 campaign because i don't think its only them that can compete, us in the mac can compete in the p5 as well
thats actually a good movement

but he trashes the entire g5...he says the g5 cant compete with the p5, that teams dont get tested in the mac either..insinuates no one in the g5 will ever deserve a title... which i dont get how you can say that publicly as the head of a g5

these comments not only burn any future bridges to enter the aac, it also completely devalues the league you are currently in, that you are now stuck in

his full comments are: i don't like the AAC's p6 campaign because we cant compete and they cant either

not sure how that furthers niu's agenda at all..bama's agenda? sure..but niu????

-niu's agenda should be "going undefeated should receive high merit" (supporting ucf) something niu can do.. not saying undefeated in meaningless if you dont play a p5 schedule (some niu cant do)

-niu agenda is saying your current league is amazing (regardless of reality) because you sell tickets vs your league

-nius agenda should be pretending to be nice to the aac (even if you hate them) till the inevitable expansion moves in 7 years when the big 12 gor ends
03-02-2018 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow. Frazier Slams UCF and AAC for Title Talk - pesik - 03-02-2018 01:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.