Trump proposes Medicaid work requirements
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Trump proposes Medicaid work requirements
(01-11-2018 12:09 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 11:17 AM)ark30inf Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 11:09 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 09:51 AM)ark30inf Wrote:  The problem is that you will need bureaucrats who will manage things properly...and they do not exist.
The result will be 95-year old cancer patients denied coverage and 40 year old drug dealers forging their way with a resume on a napkin.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Who cares as long as we get to keep more of our money right?01-wingedeagle01-wingedeagle01-wingedeagle
If you get to keep a few more cents...it'll just run up the debt a few more cents...because they won't actually stop spending.
Republicans are afraid to actually change the system, so they piddle around the edges like this.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is what drives me up the wall. There are much better ways to run health and welfare. They are out there today working well. There are better ways to tax. They are out there today and working. But instead of changing the systems to something better, republicans seem content just to spend less on democrat programs. Democrat lite instead of change for the better.

Bismarck health care to replace Medicaid and ultimately phase out Medicare. A guaranteed minimum basic income to replace our welfare hodgepodge. Pay for it with a consumption tax which generates enough additional revenues to balance the budget and lower and flatten income tax rates. Make that a true alternative platform. Is that conservative? If you accept Barry Goldwater’s principle of, “proven ways, not because they are old but because they are true,” then not just yes but hell yes. These are things that work where they have been tried. They are based on providing a safety net, not massive distribution of wealth and income. That makes them conservative in my book.

You can argue that “tax and spend” democrats are right or you can argue that “deficit and spend” republicans are right. I would say that neither is right—and neither is conservative.

#henceDJT

gotta start blowing up the status quo somehow....and as I've stated on too many occasions, we see the same thing but view from a different lens relative to the 'how'

it's going to be interesting to see how this 'experiment' plays out.....so far, so good.....
01-11-2018 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump proposes Medicaid work requirements - stinkfist - 01-11-2018 02:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.