Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

As of Nov 20th I count 74 (most likely 75) bowl eligible teams
Bookmark and Share
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
As of Nov 20th I count 74 (most likely 75) bowl eligible teams
Unless I'm missing something there are 74 but most likely 75 sure bowl eligible teams as of today. I believe G.Tech will get a wavier with 5 wins because they played 11 games. It's happened before and there is no doubt ... G. Tech is more of a draw to a bowl than any G5 6 win team.

So you have 71 counting G. Tech and 4 P5 match up vs 5 win teams (yellow) and that brings it to 75. If Florida beat FSU they will get a wavier and if they lose FSU will most likely beat ULM for their 6th win.

Middle vs ODU will make it 76 bowl eligible teams but I believe the winner is dropped down fighting and hoping there are only 77 others...78 and the winner of that game is not going bowling

Any P5 school that gets to 6 wins will be taken over a 6 win G5 school. I also think Temple is going to get a bowl if they get that 6th win and most likely Tulane also over the G5s fighting for a last 2 spot

If I made any mistakes point them out

UNLV plays Nevada not Middle

[Image: BOWL_1.jpg]
[Image: BOWL2.jpg]
[Image: BOWL3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 02:15 PM by WKUYG.)
11-20-2017 02:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
As of Nov 20th I count 74 (most likely 75) bowl eligible teams - WKUYG - 11-20-2017 02:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.