Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arrest by Mueller team before Mon!!!!
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
RE: Arrest by Mueller team before Mon!!!!
(10-28-2017 06:47 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  
(10-28-2017 06:29 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  How many times was my eyes forced to read. They’ve been on this a year Mach and they don’t have anything. Then the sewing circle goes on the tangent of timing. Morons I really literally mean morons the news this week on Hillary funding the Fusion report was the spin. That has been known by me and those that actually have read the history on the Steele Dossier since February. Whenever these indictments were to be handed out the Hannity’s and Hush Bimbo’s of the world were going to unleash the chatter. This is what you call vindication. For all thee Jack Bauer fans out there who thought that’s how in worked in real life welcome to reality. President Trump is in a shyt storm. If this were a D Congress he would have already have been impeached for obstruction of justice. They have that right now.

What’s especially delicious for me. The tasty morsel he brought all of this on himself. If this didn’t go to a special counselor we’d be stuck with Side show Nunes and Chucky Grassley getting to the bottom of it. I’m positive those two were turning every leaf and blade of grass to be sure Justice was served! Amirite!!!!! He brought the special counsel on himself because he’s an idiot whose been bankrupt three times but found the fountain of youth by laundering Russian mob money!!!!!! That’s what’s so great.

VINDICATED
Wow this is totally unhinged. You're claiming vindication and you don't even know who's being charged with what? Additionally, have you ever heard the phrase "you can indict a ham sandwich"? Which means while it is generally easy to get an indictment due to the ability to only present one side of the information, that doesn't mean you'll get any type of conviction. Cops have a similar saying "you can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." My hunch is that the charges will be a "reach" to try to "flip" a witness. I think he's trying to find someone who will implicate someone else.

Personally, I said long ago that Mueller has a clear conflict of interest and should recuse himself due to his relationship with Comey. Additionally, his stacking his staff with Clinton partisans shows that he is not seeking a fair investigation.

Here's a good article about Mueller being unethical in general:
http://news.wgbh.org/2017/10/17/silvergl...-entrap-me

Mueller and Comey was never seen together very much, and when they were, it was on official business. There is no connections between the two, and they are not even close to be called as friends. Those stories that you post is nothing but fake news trying to discredit someone with fake news.
10-28-2017 07:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arrest by Mueller team before Mon!!!! - DavidSt - 10-28-2017 07:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.