Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mark my words... Someone is covering up the Las Vegas shooting.
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Mark my words... Las Vegas was ISIS
(10-04-2017 09:29 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 05:33 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 12:37 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:38 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 10:19 PM)Kronke Wrote:  AP reported that ISIS doesn't take responsibility for attacks that they aren't at least "loosely linked".

(10-03-2017 10:24 PM)No Bull Wrote:  Why he wire money to Phillipines? Why did he videotape himself?

Chance the Rapper.. Maybe.. Maybe fake news...

ISIS hasn't done that in the past but if they are indeed weaker and more desperate, they might claim responsibility now for acts they had nothing to do with. That would be a positive for Trump's claims that they are making inroads on getting rid of ISIS, but go ahead and keep trying to prove that Trump is wrong. It only makes my job easier when you do so.

Chance the Rapper and Lorde were the headliners of the Life Is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas (which I think was one week earlier?). Sure that could be wrong, but it's also very, very possible that every other post in this thread is dead wrong too.

WTF does this have to do with "Trump"?

Damn, man. Isn't he in Puerto Rico? Heading to Vegas today?

Holy Schnikey, Trump did this?!?

You're certifiable.

For the love of God, sometimes you make sense and are reasonable. And then other times I can't figure you out.

I am saying that Trump from day 1 has campaigned on being tough on ISIS. He's tweeted and commented many times since becoming president that he is making real progress on wiping ISIS out. In July, his tweet was 'ISIS is on the run & will soon be wiped out of Syria & Iraq.'

If ISIS is now weaker and resorting to Baghad Bob-like dubious claims, then that's a good thing. And Trump deserves credit.

If Paddock is related to ISIS, then that's a bad thing. And we're not making nearly as much progress as reported.

You would think that most right wingers like Rush Limbaugh, and Alex Jones, and people on this forum would prefer the former over the latter. And pretty much everyone on this board for that matter.

Judging by the time he responded to your post, I'm going to go out on a limb and say JM should add an "R" after the"D" in his handle. 05-stirthepot

He's usually cool though.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

JMU is solid....like you AND the 'bizzle, I enjoy reading all of it....y'all make laugh.....
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 09:34 AM by stinkfist.)
10-04-2017 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark my words... Las Vegas was ISIS - stinkfist - 10-04-2017 09:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.