Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Who wins?
La Tech
Westen KY
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
La Tech vs Western KY Who wins?
Bookmark and Share
wkuhilltopperfan Online
All American

I Root For: WKU
RE: La Tech vs Western KY Who wins?
(09-12-2017 07:33 AM)louisiana_dog Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 09:07 PM)CrushMI Wrote:  Bet the house on La Tech and take the 5 points! WKU's offense is horrendous and nothing like the Brohm years. It was just pathetic against Illinois. I just don't see WKU staying within 2 TDs....it was that bad.

HA! 2 TDs! We will run the ball all night so that 2 TD prediction may be overstated. If we win by 2 scores it'll be ten!

It is kinda hilarious after three years of high flying football - both teams look lost.

Is there any way to watch the replay of WK's game against Ill?

It's sickening..... you dont want to torture yourself like that.03-puke New coach said all the right things to get the job, keep the exciting high flying offense..... but now its ok to just grid low scoring games out and try to win the clock battle? I just dont get that! Everyone on WKU's team was built to run, but all you want to do is walk or jog
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 07:42 AM by wkuhilltopperfan.)
09-12-2017 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
La Tech vs Western KY Who wins? - MT FAN - 09-11-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: La Tech vs Western KY Who wins? - wkuhilltopperfan - 09-12-2017 07:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2018 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.