Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Recruiting: Where we stand now
Bookmark and Share
TerpsNPhoenix Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland & Elon
Recruiting: Where we stand now
So this is the last weekend before real football starts. Just wanted to put this up to show where we are at. I believe there is a early signing period in December (Dec. 20-22) and then NSD is February 7th. Lots of things can change, and some certainly will. But here is where we are at right now.

247 Composite

Format: National rank/conference rank

Ohio State : 1/1

Penn State : 4/2

Michigan : 15/3

Maryland : 16/4

Minnesota : 31/5

Wisconsin : 33/6

Michigan State : 34/7

Nebraska : 35/8

Northwestern : 37/9

Rutgers : 50/10

Purdue : 53 /11

Indiana : 60/12

Illinois : 65/13

Iowa : 66/14

A few thoughts on this:

OSU and PSU are hammering everyone right now. PSU has 23 commits and can only take 2 more. OSU has 16 and has room to grow.

Michigan has 13 and should climb into top 10 and perhaps top 5.

Maryland looks nice up there but it isn't going to last. Terps have 20 commits and are mostly done with the class. It probably will stay in the top 25 but even if not it shouldn't go past 30 (unless the season goes terribly wrong and recruits bail).

Minnesota is mostly done with 23 recruits as is Purdue with 21 recruits.

Wisconsin and Rutgers both have 18 recruits. They have a little room but probably won't add too much.

Michigan State (15), Nebraska (10), Northwestern (15), Indiana (14) , Illinois (12) , Iowa (11) all have plenty of room to grow and improve their ranking. Also, I'm pretty surprised to see Iowa down at the bottom. I don't see them staying there.

So what do you all think? Insights? Predictions on where your team finishes?
08-20-2017 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Recruiting: Where we stand now - TerpsNPhoenix - 08-20-2017 08:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.