Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

My impressions of the ULM campus
Bookmark and Share
Usajags Online
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
My impressions of the ULM campus
Took a drive through campus today and I'd like to say good things.....

But the truth is, I see why they have difficulty winning, mostly because it'd be a hard place to recruit to. I've been to about half the SBC campus now and this is the least impressive so far.

The athletic facilities are older. However, the track facility is getting a new track. There was no other construction going on on campus that I saw. Most of the buildings seem to have been built back in the 50-60's except the library, which is huge compared to everything else on campus. Also didn't look like there was room for much more new construction. The Bayou that runs through campus is actually very nice, not sure why they isn't emphasized more. There isn't much green space on campus either.

One question for the ULM people, what are the shed looking buildings that are in the visitor side stands on the football field, between the lower and upper sections??? Are those suites???

Sorry ULM, didn't mean to be negative about your campus. I realize finances have been tough in Louisiana, and I haven't been to other campus' in the state to compare. But you guys have a huge uphill climb in the facility wars.

Another observation, while in town I hear radio advertisement for LaTech football season tickets and have seen LaTech gear, other then right at campus you wouldn't know ULM exist here.

Best of luck ULM, you guys might need it more then any of us. 04-cheers
07-03-2017 04:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
My impressions of the ULM campus - Usajags - 07-03-2017 04:15 PM
RE: My impressions - TaxusExpress - 07-04-2017, 08:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.