GeorgeBorkFan Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Finally someone in Hollywood speaks in truth and reality
(03-23-2015 08:13 AM)BobL Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 03:26 PM)GeorgeBorkFan Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 09:43 AM)niuguy Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 11:51 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Its not an opinion its fact

By dividing people you mean having policies that you don't agree with.

The more conservative wing of the house, of which you probably align with the most, are certainly not trying to strike any deals or bargains. The president spent four years trying to work out deals and he learned there was no deal to be made. Its easier to play the game. Republicans actually get less of what they want by playing this all or nothing game. They've been losing this game for a couple of years now. All they need to do is get some give and take and maybe they won't get nothing every time. Face it. The right taught Obama to play this game.

Come on. Obama is the one who gave nothing the Republicans on the ACA, because, well, he didn't need to. He had the votes. He's also the one who gave McCain the "I won" speech during that same debate. You remember his Republicans can ride in the back of the bus b.s.?

I'm tired of this. There is too much childishness on both sides. Obama could have deflated this whole debate on the Iran negotiations by saying I'll bring this to the Senate. But, he didn't. Its better for both sides to behave like children. I held GWB (holding the office of the President) to higher standards than I expect of Dick Durbin, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. It is too bad the Democrats don't expect the same of Obama. Naw, better for him to be a child too.

Really?

Were you criticizing GWB when he gave 43 million to the Taliban in May 2001..known to be harboring OBL. Did you criticize him when he dismissed Clinton administration warnings about the urgency of getting him. Did you criticize Bush when his administration ignored a sharp increase terrorist chatter and even an intelligence briefing that warned of an attack on US soil. Did you criticize Bush when he made his "agreement" with North Korea...

Were you criticizing Reagan when he turn and ran from Beirut..or when he negotiated with terrorists...or when he funded the contras in violation of US law...or how about Grenada..

Did you criticize Israel when they were found to be supplying weapons to Iran in 1980...

I could go on...
I do bet you criticized Clinton when sent bombs into areas of Afghanistan and Sudan, known to have AQ camps during the Monica scandal..
I am sure you criticized Clinton after Black Hawk Down...or the Cole bombing..

Reread what I said. You missed the point. I was comparing the office of the President to a Senator or a Rep.

And, yes, I criticized Bush a lot. A lot.
03-23-2015 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally someone in Hollywood speaks in truth and reality - GeorgeBorkFan - 03-23-2015 09:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.