Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TIME TO RENEW 2015 NIU FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS, DONATIONS
Bookmark and Share
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
RE: TIME TO RENEW 2015 NIU FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS, DONATIONS
(02-26-2015 10:22 AM)KMR_NIU_13 Wrote:  First time buying season tickets this year. How does everyone like the bench back seats? That seems to be a good value, after factoring in four ticket prices and HAF donations. I'm splitting it with one other person and it was a little difficult process to explain (3 year commitment discount, when payments are due).

Any feedback or suggestions on bench back seats? What rows are these seats?

The center section of benchbacks starts at row 24 (please note that row 24 of the regular bleacher seats is closer because the premium section has more leg room per row)

The left and right sections of the benchbacks starts at row 19.

The highest benchback row in all 3 sections is row 35.

These are great seats if you like to watch most of the game sitting down. Not saying its right or wrong but just want you to know that the people sitting in that area enjoy to sit for most of the game.

You will have less obnoxious drunks around you in the premium section.

If you were interested the Coaches Club would be just off the lower gate from the premium section which would get you to the closes bathrooms. Otherwise the gate just at the benchback seats will zig zag you down to the basement bathrooms that the rest of us enjoy...even the legendary main Mens bathroom off the Southern Concourse with the trough.

I have sat in the benchback seats for the 2010 Toledo game and it was nicer than the regular bench seats. I however definitely think the chairbacks are much more comfortable.

Hope that helps
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 11:10 AM by HuskieJohn.)
02-26-2015 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIME TO RENEW 2015 NIU FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS, DONATIONS - HuskieJohn - 02-26-2015 11:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.