Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Questions about EMU Football
Bookmark and Share
Murray007 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Questions about EMU Football
(04-06-2014 09:33 PM)HuronRob Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 09:00 PM)Murray007 Wrote:  I really appreciate you all answering my questions. Looks like EMU will be a great first test for our 6 year football program!

Any questions about ODU?

No questions from me yet but it looks like y'all have had a very good FCS program and should field a respectable, if not very successful, FBS program. Old Dominion kind of reminds me of the Marshall story. They too were a very successful FCS program before entering the FBS ranks. They surprised a lot of folk early on and had great success. Recent years have not been so great for Marshall but that happens when you become more well known and your coach either retires (as was the case with Marshall) or leaves for a more prestigious programs. Success does that to a program.

I wish you guys success and will be interested to know how you fair in your first year as a FBS program - not at our expense, of course.

I take back my comment about not having any questions. Since this is currently a heated debate here, how much does Old Dominion charge for football tickets? Does Old Dominion charge for parking?

I certainly hope we can replicate Marshall's early success (and sustain it!). Thanks for your well wishes.

ODU does not charge for parking. There are free parking garages about 3/4 of mile from Foreman Field, and plenty of street parking near the stadium. The closer parking lots (tailgating lots) and the closest two parking garages are available for people that give lots of $$$$.

Ticket prices are $26, I think. For the best seats the prices increase and most of the season ticket holders give money to the athletic foundation for the opportunity to buy tickets (ODU has around a 10K waiting list for tickets). I'm not the best expert on ticket prices because I am a current ODU student and student tickets are free.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 10:31 PM by Murray007.)
04-06-2014 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about EMU Football - Murray007 - 04-04-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Questions about EMU Football - emu79 - 04-05-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: Questions about EMU Football - Murray007 - 04-06-2014 10:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.