Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD
(04-05-2013 09:45 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  It looks even worse now the second video with the assistant coach looking even worse than Rice. Bobby Knight seemed like a Sunday school teacher next to Them. AD should be fired as well as Prez. Bad cover up as well as hurting student athletes chances at success.

Where was the cover up? Back in December, the school announced what happened and promptly issued a series of corrective and punitive actions against Rice. Now, I do think they mishandled this in a number of ways, but in no way do I see a cover up or any wrongful intent. If it were me I would have released the tapes publicly myself then (first rule of damage control, get the story out there and control the narrative) and I would have fired Rice and Martelli immediately.

Rice and Martelli definitely had to go. No doubt about that. Pernetti bungled things, but he doesn't deserve to be fired. Barchi who has been on the job for barely 6 months at this point definitely doesn't deserve to be fired. General Counsel who has been fired probably deserved to be fired.
04-05-2013 09:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD - RMSko - 04-06-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD - brista21 - 04-05-2013 09:54 AM
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD - AntiG - 04-05-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD - RMSko - 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers AD - Vewb1 - 04-05-2013, 03:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.