ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Article in the pilot where Blaine blames the players yet again
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Article in the pilot where Blaine blames the players yet again
Blaine says, and I quote, "it's the thing I've lamented in practice with the guys - haphazard decisions, passing, strength with the ball, some of that kind of stuff".

Of course there is ZERO mention of his terrible decision to take the air out of the ball and playing a zone with a ridiculously small lineup.

Then later on in the article he says: "it's just been a comedy of errors when something needs to happen". Not sure whether he's referring to our lack of playmaking ability or his own recruiting ability.

Blaming freshman players for making freshman mistakes and ignoring your own terrible coaching decisions and the fact that its your poor recruiting that has forced is to rely on freshman.....Blaine Taylor at his finest ladies and gentleman!!

You'd think maybe he'd be interested in sheltering these kids from some of the blame by saying they are freshman and are trying to get better, but nope, there he is throwing them under the bus on the front page of the sports section.

This joker can't hit the bricks fast enough. I found that entire article utterly reprehensible. Throwing a young team under the bus when your coaching has been just as responsible for our record (and that point is not arguable) as their shaky play is just flat out disgusting.

A coach is supposed to have his players back, especially when they are young and learning. Instead, we get this. So go ahead Taylor apologists, explain these actions and how this is a good thing for the program?
01-02-2013 06:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Article in the pilot where Blaine blames the players yet again - Razor Ramon Monarch - 01-02-2013 06:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.