Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A big reason WKU got left out...
Bookmark and Share
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
RE: A big reason WKU got left out...
And real quick about CajunT. He was banned for multiple offenses. PoT's actions were flagged by the moderators and I'm guessing he was told he would be banned if he keeps it up. I found his comment funny at the time, but I'm guessing the mods and the rest of you do not. That will be handled. CajunT was one of your own, so you stand up for him more than you would one our guys, PoT. It's important to understand that CajunT's actions have been intolerable for months, since the preseason, where the "UofD" comments came about this week.

Me and PoT have have our fair share of arguments, but like him as much as any other Troy fan. Like you guys, I have to look out for my own. I'm not endorsing those comments about "UofD." Everyone complains about the mods here, but trust me if this had been another bbs board, both of them would have been gone a long time ago, including some other UL, Troy, and UNT fans. The mods here are quite lenient with the intention of this not becoming a boot camp where every offense if cited and repremended. They want you to enjoy some liberty and freedom to speak your mind from time to time. Trust me when I say you don't want strict enforcement of everything that happens here. We're all adults here, this isn't high school, there's not a need for strict enforcement. Those are my 2 dollars.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 02:46 PM by TroyFootball05.)
12-14-2011 02:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A big reason WKU got left out... - theboro - 12-05-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: A big reason WKU got left out... - TroyFootball05 - 12-14-2011 02:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.