Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If You Have Two Quarterbacks...
Bookmark and Share
GreenBison Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall | SBC
If You Have Two Quarterbacks...
If you have two Quarterbacks...That means you don't have a Quarterback. I was sure Colombi had the chops to be the leader, but now we look like a rudderless ship. I will say that a 3 game away schedule will definitely take it's toll on a team that is still trying to gel as a unit (O and D). So I'm going "all in" till Louisiana. If we play with no turnovers and not many penalties then we should be good for the meat of our schedule. But if we still look like we did at BUGs and Troy then it is deeper than a team trying to gel and find themselves. Those mistakes generally point to bad coaching. These guys have been playing football since midget league, they know how to hold on to the ball and they know how to restrain from committing a penalty by the time they reach college level. Sure it's gonna happen every once in a while, but if it's happening like it has been happening then that's all coaching. Coaching instills pride in one's job, responsibility, accountability, and leadership. The lack of those things result in dumb penalties, turnovers and lack of motivation... defeatism.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2022 07:17 AM by GreenBison.)
09-28-2022 07:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
RE: If You Have Two Quarterbacks...
Well, it's also hard to manage a game flat on your back. The line sucks bovine balls. #52 is as useful as rubber lips on a woodpecker. I agree with you though. The team can't get into any rhythm with two qb's. Hell, everyone in the stadium and in TV land knew when Filcher came in that he was running. Just like Zbum last year.
09-29-2022 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.