Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CENTRAL ARKANSAS
semosupporter Online
2nd String

I Root For: Southeast Missouri St.
CENTRAL ARKANSAS
SEMO opens as a 3 1/2 point favorite. I like the home team. Who does everyone like?
09-24-2022 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

semosupporter Online
2nd String

RE: CENTRAL ARKANSAS
It looks like this site is going to be pretty much like our old one. Get plenty of views but no one wants to interact and post comments.
09-24-2022 07:37 PM
RankinEllis Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Southeast Missouri State
Impressive season so far. Always curious how a QB like DeLaurent is languishing in a NAIA school before this year? The kid was an all state selection in HS. Regardless, a huge pickup by SEMO. Made a poor decision with the lateral, but showed poise throughout the game. This team is fun to watch on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to making it to the Lindenwood game in St Charles
09-25-2022 02:28 PM
Advertisement

semosupporter Online
2nd String

(09-25-2022 02:28 PM)RankinEllis Wrote:  Impressive season so far. Always curious how a QB like DeLaurent is languishing in a NAIA school before this year? The kid was an all state selection in HS. Regardless, a huge pickup by SEMO. Made a poor decision with the lateral, but showed poise throughout the game. This team is fun to watch on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to making it to the Lindenwood game in St Charles

I agree about DeLaurent. I thought this was our poorest played game yet. But we also had a lot of good things happen. It's always good when you can win a game without playing your best. If we aren't ready for Lindenwood and take them for granted they could give us trouble. I watched their game with UT-Martin. It was 14-13 at the half. That seemed to wake Martin up and then they rolled the second half to win 56-26. We should roll over them if we go to play and don't take them for granted.
09-25-2022 05:24 PM
AlwaysSEMO Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Southeast Missouri State
This season is looking like it might turn into something special. Coch Tuke has proven that he can win, and he has been loyal to SEMO. This week will be a good test, but they need to be ready for a dog fight. A win Saturday will also help in recruitment in the St. Louis area.
09-26-2022 10:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.