Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Planned Parenthood Admits Target
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Planned Parenthood Admits Target
(09-21-2022 09:42 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 02:53 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  That's a great idea. Been saying that myself for years.

No candidate or office holder can receive $$$ from PACs or lobbyists -- ever -- before, during or after office.

And the same goes for candidate's/office holder's family members. They can never work for PAC/lobbyist or take $$$ from them.

Oh, and none of them should be able to buy stocks due to potential insider trading.

Neither party wants to follow that. I would love to remove lobbying, but the laws are written by the same people who benefit from it.
Same people who don't want term limits on their positions and get to vote for their raises..
09-21-2022 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(09-20-2022 11:26 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 10:45 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 09:44 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 09:23 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  https://www.plannedparenthood.org/upload...igital.pdf

4% of their services were abortions. Additionally, nonprofits use fund accounting. Their income is segregated. They don't use any government funds to provide abortions.

And here's some of the other services they provided:

3,744,804 STI Tests
672,651 HIV Tests
1,546,911 Contraception Consultations
505,855 Contraception Kits
2,297 Vasectomies
138,093 Other Contraceptive Services
173,653 Breast Cancer Screenings
198,102 Pap Tests
13,138 Colposcopy Procedures
1,940 Adoption Referrals
45,681 UTI Treatments

Any many more...but by all means...defund them. I'm sure the black and brown people you pretend to care about can easily find and pay for these things elsewhere. 01-wingedeagle

Just like 4% of Hitler's budget was for the concentration camps?

Since RWT was quoted...

So based on RWT's answer I'm guessing he's OK with the eugenics part.

they like killing babies

as well as all of the youth and adults that are murdered in the streets everyday by others involved in drug or gang related activities in many mid size to large cities. They don't care about those unless it involves a White police officer being assaulted and shooting the perp while defending himself . Then it's game on, stop the presses and que up the "Non violent demonstrations " and Bailout money. Defund Liberalism !
09-21-2022 11:17 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(09-21-2022 10:43 AM)solohawks Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 06:15 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 02:48 PM)solohawks Wrote:  From RedTom's article...direct quote from the eugenist

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,”

She didn't even deny it, she just said she didn't want that to be her reputation.

If you're out to exterminate babies of a particular race, you usually don't proclaim your stated goal to the people of that race.

The fact she had to fight that notion right off the bat speaks louder than any white washed writeup

Yeah, and?

She is saying that this is NOT her intention and that if lies are told that it is, it would cause harm to what she's trying to do...so she's asking ministers to help.

The Eugenist's mindset - People think Im out to kill minority babies. Can't have that. Bad for business. Let's work with these minority ministers to whitewash my image

The wingnut mindset - Just make **** up to fit my agenda.
09-21-2022 11:29 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(09-21-2022 11:29 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 10:43 AM)solohawks Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 06:15 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 02:48 PM)solohawks Wrote:  From RedTom's article...direct quote from the eugenist

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,”

She didn't even deny it, she just said she didn't want that to be her reputation.

If you're out to exterminate babies of a particular race, you usually don't proclaim your stated goal to the people of that race.

The fact she had to fight that notion right off the bat speaks louder than any white washed writeup

Yeah, and?

She is saying that this is NOT her intention and that if lies are told that it is, it would cause harm to what she's trying to do...so she's asking ministers to help.

The Eugenist's mindset - People think Im out to kill minority babies. Can't have that. Bad for business. Let's work with these minority ministers to whitewash my image

The wingnut mindset - Just make **** up to fit my agenda.

You're a lost cause, utterly hopeless and completely conditioned.
09-21-2022 07:09 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Tom is easy to hoodwink. He bought the lies of the left hook, line and sinker. As I said before, it is leftist media that tries really hard to not make that racist woman and her Eugenicist friends look like what they were.

Apologists for bad behavior and socially destructive policies are almost always on the left, starting with our totally dishonest media.

Where do you think that Hitler got the idea for the final solution? He got it from the eugenicists in the good old USA.
09-21-2022 07:24 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(09-21-2022 07:24 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Tom is easy to hoodwink. He bought the lies of the left hook, line and sinker. As I said before, it is leftist media that tries really hard to not make that racist woman and her Eugenicist friends look like what they were.

Apologists for bad behavior and socially destructive policies are almost always on the left, starting with our totally dishonest media.

Where do you think that Hitler got the idea for the final solution? He got it from the eugenicists in the good old USA.

03-rotfl

Dude, even IF Sanger was a racist and fully into eugenics (NO, I'm not conceding that!), it was a 100 ******* years ago. To think her thoughts back then still would shape PP policy today is folly for the ACTUAL hoodwinked.

But props for playing sycophant to our resident dishonest troll. Maybe he'll send you a biscuit.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022 09:50 AM by Redwingtom.)
09-22-2022 07:13 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Well if these quotes were from 100 years ago, she probably was a racist. It was kind of a thing back then.
09-22-2022 08:04 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-22-2022 07:13 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  To think her thoughts back then still would shape PP policy today is folly for the ACTUAL hoodwinked.

As it is equally folly to think that her thoughts back then did not shape PP from the beginning. How much residual impact remains today is an open question.
09-22-2022 08:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.