Tiger87 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Sheed
(01-06-2022 11:35 PM)former guest Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:18 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:08 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:00 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 10:55 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  I surely think he's still on staff.
But I didn't notice him on the bench vs Tulsa.
I figured it was COVID protocol.
I'm betting he's unvaxed based on his mask-wearing.

I wouldn't think the masked would ever ever ever never take off the mask---COMPLY COMPLY

Mask or no-mask.
I don't care, as long as you're not telling me what to wear or not to wear.
But Sheed is not really the kind to just comply for the heck of it.
I'm guessing he was wearing the mask because he was required (i.e. not vaxed).

No sir I wouldn't do that

I think it works the other way doesn't it ---the complied ones want to force the non compliant ones to wear it ----make them take the shot--make them wear the mask

I don't know about this, but could it be university protocols for employees? Vaxxed, no mask required - unvaxxed, wear the mask while performing official university duties or do not get a paycheck? He may not be the compliant type, but when money is involved....

Again, I don't know - just spitballing.

That's similar to what I'm saying.
Signs point to Sheed being unvaxed and caught up in the COVID protocols from the NCAA.
He might also be caught up in university guidelines, but that mandate has been suspended, so I don't think that's it.
One poster was using "comply" to ridicule people for wearing masks.
I'm just making the point that Sheed doesn't strike me as someone who would just wear a mask out of fear, when no one else around him is doing so - he's being told to do so.
01-07-2022 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
macgar32 Offline
Legend

(01-07-2022 12:31 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:35 PM)former guest Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:18 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:08 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:00 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  I wouldn't think the masked would ever ever ever never take off the mask---COMPLY COMPLY

Mask or no-mask.
I don't care, as long as you're not telling me what to wear or not to wear.
But Sheed is not really the kind to just comply for the heck of it.
I'm guessing he was wearing the mask because he was required (i.e. not vaxed).

No sir I wouldn't do that

I think it works the other way doesn't it ---the complied ones want to force the non compliant ones to wear it ----make them take the shot--make them wear the mask

I don't know about this, but could it be university protocols for employees? Vaxxed, no mask required - unvaxxed, wear the mask while performing official university duties or do not get a paycheck? He may not be the compliant type, but when money is involved....

Again, I don't know - just spitballing.

That's similar to what I'm saying.
Signs point to Sheed being unvaxed and caught up in the COVID protocols from the NCAA.
He might also be caught up in university guidelines, but that mandate has been suspended, so I don't think that's it.
One poster was using "comply" to ridicule people for wearing masks.
I'm just making the point that Sheed doesn't strike me as someone who would just wear a mask out of fear, when no one else around him is doing so - he's being told to do so.

Agreed....Sheed is wearing a mask because of a mandate.

And surely that points to him not being vaxxed.
01-07-2022 12:33 PM
Tiger87 Online
Hall of Famer

(01-07-2022 09:20 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  Ok, here is the inside scoop:

wallace has left the team because he is pissed that Penny won’t let him sit beside him in the games- Penny has kept this quiet and they think they can keep it quiet the rest of the year and that no one will mention it until summer . They will have a big announcement about the new asst. coach this summer and Penny thinks he will never answer any questions about Sheeds early departure. 03-rotfl

I thought he was mad at:
a) A-lo playing time
b) Penny not listening to Larry
c) Duren leaving the team
d) we are the only program in the country with unvaxed players
e) whatever the latest gossip is
01-07-2022 12:35 PM
aardWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(01-07-2022 12:35 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  

wallace has left the team because he is pissed that Penny won’t let him sit beside him in the games- Penny has kept this quiet and they think they can keep it quiet the rest of the year and that no one will mention it until summer . They will have a big announcement about the new asst. coach this summer and Penny thinks he will never answer any questions about Sheeds early departure. 03-rotfl

I thought he was mad at:
a) A-lo playing time
b) Penny not listening to Larry
c) Duren leaving the team
d) we are the only program in the country with unvaxed players
e) whatever the latest gossip is

He was also told he would be helping out the only division 1 coach with a GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP, but he got here and it was just Penny.

(You know, because Penny was on the 1996 Dream Team that won Olympic gold, which is the only GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP that matters)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2022 01:07 PM by aardWolf.)
01-07-2022 01:05 PM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(01-07-2022 09:56 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 11:00 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(01-06-2022 10:55 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  I surely think he's still on staff.
But I didn't notice him on the bench vs Tulsa.
I figured it was COVID protocol.
I'm betting he's unvaxed based on his mask-wearing.

I wouldn't think the masked would ever ever ever never take off the mask---COMPLY COMPLY

It would make more sense to me if he was vaxed with the mask wearing on the bench

Most UNVAXED (like myself) don't wear them unless I have to-----the town I live in during the ENTIRE covid 2 years ..RARELY have seen a mask anywhere in town---if i don't buy the vax theory ---I sure don't buy the mask crap

Why does this bother you so much?

Just seems strange.
Doesn't bother me --not sure what you mean ----I didn't get the shot--I don't wear mask unless I have to ---if people choose to do either that's their right---like its mine not to do either
01-07-2022 02:19 PM
tjwillis47 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: memphis
It went from an idea to hearing that Sheed is gone.
01-07-2022 03:00 PM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-07-2022 09:39 AM)Eagleonpar Wrote:  

Did our ambassador tell you that ?

I just took what some were hinting at and posted it all in one place to show how ridiculous it was — no assistant coach could quit Memphis and keep it a secret.
01-08-2022 10:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.