woke army can't capture the right one
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
woke army can't capture the right one
https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...e-receiver
2nd article:
04-cheers
"WEST POINT, N.Y. -- West Point cadets attempting to nab the U.S. Naval Academy's mascot ahead of the annual Army-Navy football game ended up grabbing a different goat, according to a report.

U.S. Military Academy cadets traveled this weekend to a farm near Annapolis, Maryland, that is home to Navy mascot Bill, who belongs to a long line of goat mascots with the same name. Cadets gave chase to the spooked goats. And instead of grabbing Bill No. 37, they came away with Bill No. 34, a one-horned, 14-year-old retiree, according to The New York Times.

West Point officials would not confirm details of the incident Tuesday, but said the animal was returned safely and that they were investigating those responsible...."

A couple of his classmates told me Ollie North was known as the "Army mule" for a similar incident.
11-24-2021 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: woke army can't capture the right one
No wonder they couldn't get the right people out of Afghanistan.
11-24-2021 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(11-24-2021 05:59 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  No wonder they couldn't get the right people out of Afghanistan.

Well, we can attribute that to the dumb@ss in charge, Spongebrain Sh*tpants in the WH. That, or his handlers, take your pick, they're all incompetent.
11-24-2021 07:01 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
It’s my understanding that they subjected them he goat to intense training since he is a symbol of the patriarchy. Thirty seven generations and not a single female has been allowed to serve. After re-education he was allowed to return, but only after admitting his privilege.
11-24-2021 08:29 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(11-24-2021 08:29 PM)banker Wrote:  It’s my understanding that they subjected them he goat to intense training since he is a symbol of the patriarchy. Thirty seven generations and not a single female has been allowed to serve. After re-education he was allowed to return, but only after admitting his privilege.

I was sitting with my daughter while she was taking one of these white privilege tests. After about 5 questions about who do you like better, whites or blacks, then it got into whether you think certain traits (generous, kind, mean, etc.) are "white" or "black." That was all of the absurdity she could handle.
11-24-2021 08:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.