Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

LeBron James Ejected From Game For ‘Striking’ Another Player ‘In The Face’
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: LeBron James Ejected From Game For ‘Striking’ Another Player ‘In The Face’
(11-23-2021 11:51 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I thought I saw the Pistons were outscored 30-13 in the 4th quarter or something like that. SMH.

I do occasionally watch the NBA, but boycotted it last season & haven't watched a game this season yet.

Tough getting into a regular season that lasts 7 months and then more than 50% of the league gets into the playoffs.
11-23-2021 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(11-23-2021 11:22 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  Stewart would plant Lebron in the ground. He boxed as a youth and that was his first love, until he figured out he could make more money playing hoops. It would not be much of a fight.

So here's how he gets even.

Challenge LeBron to a 3 round boxing match. Get it sponsored and on TV. 80% of the proceeds go to the winner's charity, 20% to the losers.

Call LeBron a coward who takes cheap shots if he doesn't do it.

He either gets to beat LeBron in a fair fight, or he ruins LeBron's brand by showing him up as a coward who takes cheap shots.
11-23-2021 04:24 PM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

I Root For: UC
The Athletic reported that Lebron tried to get Stewart's phone # after the game to apologize.

It's clear right away from Lebron's body language that he didn't mean to hurt him. He tried to apologize right away and was brushed off. Why are people here saying it's a bad thing that he didn't want to get in a fistfight over a mistake he made?

Then he tried to apologize again later that night. That's a manly move, too.

Real men admit their mistakes.

Now Lebron just has to also admit his mistake in propping up a genocidal Chinese regime, and then I'm cool with him.
11-23-2021 04:42 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(11-23-2021 04:42 PM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  The Athletic reported that Lebron tried to get Stewart's phone # after the game to apologize.

It's clear right away from Lebron's body language that he didn't mean to hurt him. He tried to apologize right away and was brushed off. Why are people here saying it's a bad thing that he didn't want to get in a fistfight over a mistake he made?

Then he tried to apologize again later that night. That's a manly move, too.

Real men admit their mistakes.

Now Lebron just has to also admit his mistake in propping up a genocidal Chinese regime, and then I'm cool with him.

I'm not so sure about that, he seemed to say something the first few seconds after which triggered Steward even more.
11-23-2021 04:57 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(11-22-2021 08:48 PM)PirateJP Wrote:  LeBron suspended 1 game

Stewart suspended 2 games

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Straight from the Jerry Tarkanian Cleveland State remark.

So, next time Stewart gets a free shot and takes the one game, right?
11-23-2021 05:07 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(11-23-2021 07:47 AM)fsquid Wrote:  
(11-23-2021 06:13 AM)miko33 Wrote:  
(11-22-2021 08:43 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Why do so many people shell out money to watch a bunch of grown men play a game? LeBron would most likely be saying Paper or Plastic if he wasn't getting paid to play a game.

I loathe the NBA so no problem not paying them a dime. That said, same applies to college FB and BB IMHO. Why pay lots of money to see a bunch of grown men (legally adults) play a game?
Why pay to watch someone play an instrument? Or Act? Or give a speech?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I haven't been to a concert in years, and rarely go to the movies. Most of television I watch is classic television shows so not really paying actors I guess the cable channels pay someone. Actors are worse than athletes they make 1000%+ more than most people who work on the production then say McDonald's should pay $15/hr. 01-wingedeagle Somehow through a network of agents an lawyers actors/athletes/etc. now earn far more than their contributions to society.
11-23-2021 06:27 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-23-2021 04:20 PM)fsquid Wrote:  
(11-23-2021 11:51 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I thought I saw the Pistons were outscored 30-13 in the 4th quarter or something like that. SMH.

I do occasionally watch the NBA, but boycotted it last season & haven't watched a game this season yet.

Tough getting into a regular season that lasts 7 months and then more than 50% of the league gets into the playoffs.

Esp when it's played by a bunch of thug pos on a court too small.
11-24-2021 08:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.