Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News MSNBC Guest Calls for Drone Strikes on Americans Opposed to Vaccine Mandates
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
MSNBC Guest Calls for Drone Strikes on Americans Opposed to Vaccine Mandates
Quote:Frank Schaeffer, a recent guest on MSNBC, deemed those who are opposed to coronavirus vaccines or vaccine mandates “bioterrorists,” and suggested they should be “treated as such.”

“Anti-vaccine and anti-mask anti-science conspiracy theory-spreading leading activists are bio terrorists. Period,” the author of Why I Am an Atheist Who Believes in God said.

“They should be treated as such. Drone strikes on selected worst offender pod-casters anyone?” he asked:

Notably, Schaffer called pro-lifers the “American Taliban” during an appearance on MSNBC’s The ReidOut last week to discuss the pro-life Texas abortion law.

“We have a situation in Texas right now tonight where the American Taliban, because that’s what it is — there’s not an American evangelical right-wing movement — there is an American Taliban — is weirdly similar in so many ways to the Middle Eastern Islamist terrorists,” he asserted.

“There is a new American Taliban, and their goal is theocracy, which means to take our religious beliefs, which for them are Old Testament law, not Christianity, and force secular Americans, non-evangelical Americans, progressive Americans, women, people of color into that box,” he continued, explaining it was “not hyperbole.”

“This is happening right now tonight in Texas. This is happening right now with the people dying of COVID, children dying of COVID, because pro-lifers have seen fit to stand against Joe Biden`s vaccine as a way to own the libs,” he continued, once again calling those individuals “literally bioterrorists.”

“And their price is to be literally bioterrorists. That’s where we are tonight, Joy,” he added:

His recent remark, floating drone strikes against “bioterrorists,” follows President Biden’s divisive coronavirus speech on Thursday, in which he announced sweeping vaccine mandates and raged against unvaccinated Americans, placing the blame squarely on them.

“This is not about freedom or personal choice,” he said. “It’s about protecting yourself and those around you — the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love.”

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden said to the unvaccinated. “And your refusal has cost all of us.”

Notably, daily coronavirus cases were up over 300 percent from Labor Day 2020, despite months of Biden at the helm and widespread vaccine ability across the nation.

Link

This type of mental illness is far more dangerous than covid.
09-10-2021 06:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
RE: MSNBC Guest Calls for Drone Strikes on Americans Opposed to Vaccine Mandates
I call for rerouting drone strikes back to the originators.
09-10-2021 06:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: MSNBC Guest Calls for Drone Strikes on Americans Opposed to Vaccine Mandates
Listen to them. They’re telling you who they really are.
09-10-2021 06:29 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
There are men dressed in white with a straight jacket looking for this lunatic at the present. I wonder how he escaped?

What a whopper of a LIE. The President of the Southern Baptist Convention is pro choice. Obviously this cat suffers from the effects of too much intake of psychedelic mushrooms.
09-10-2021 06:38 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Given the Biden track record, any drone strike directed at the unvaccinated is more likely to take out a pickleball-players convention and a random gathering of furries.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021 07:17 PM by AdoptedMonarch.)
09-10-2021 07:17 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(09-10-2021 06:29 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Listen to them. They’re telling you who they really are.

Flatten the curve. Give up a little freedom you selfish bastards.

We called it.
09-10-2021 07:18 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
He wouldn’t get his hands dirty. Mainly cause he doesn’t know how to have a set of balls.
09-10-2021 07:33 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
MSNBC Guest Calls for Drone Strikes on Americans Opposed to Vaccine Mandates
Id gladly give this dope my address to come at me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
09-10-2021 08:57 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(09-10-2021 06:29 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Listen to them. They’re telling you who they really are.

They've been telling us since Trump was elected but they've been yelling it from the rooftops since Biden* was installed.
09-11-2021 06:25 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(09-10-2021 08:57 PM)maximus Wrote:  Id gladly give this dope my address to come at me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Same here.
09-11-2021 06:26 AM
Danforth Offline
Banned

I Root For: Oregon
I think the free market will take care of them eventually.

Health insurance companies are going to simply triple their premiums and private companies are going to refuse to hire them because they will be such a huge liability.

Isn't Capitalism great?
09-13-2021 12:50 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(09-13-2021 12:50 PM)Danforth Wrote:  I think the free market will take care of them eventually.

Health insurance companies are going to simply triple their premiums and private companies are going to refuse to hire them because they will be such a huge liability.

Isn't Capitalism great?

Yes it is. These things have nothing to do with capitalism though.

If you're so against it why haven't you moved to Venezuela yet?
09-13-2021 01:59 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(09-13-2021 12:50 PM)Danforth Wrote:  I think the free market will take care of them eventually.

Isn't Capitalism great?

So I guess you'd be okay with insurance companies refusing healthcare and private companies refusing to hire smokers, drinkers, those who don't wear seatbelts, people who eat too much fast food, people who are sedentary and sit around playing video games all day, and those who have medical conditions or histories of potentially expensive to treat illnesses? Because THAT is exactly what you're suggesting and championing.

I hope you've never done any of the following, else it could bite you in the @ss.
09-13-2021 02:03 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
There's the tolerant left on display for you folks. He suggests that it's okay to kill unborn babies and suggests that Americans should kill other Americans who don't want to inject haphazardly prepared drugs because the government told them to. Sounds to me like this guy is all about wanting to murder people.
09-13-2021 02:05 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I can’t wait till the 5th wave when the people with 4 boosters are blaming it on the people with 3 boosters.
09-13-2021 02:08 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Where is the line crossed with someone saying something like this? I mean honestly - Trump did not say anything as inflammatory at his 1/6/21 speech FFS?

This guy is on television with at least 35 or 40 viewers who he is telling the non-vaccinated should be eradicated.... isn't that a threat?
09-13-2021 02:10 PM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(09-13-2021 02:03 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  

Isn't Capitalism great?

So I guess you'd be okay with insurance companies refusing healthcare and private companies refusing to hire smokers, drinkers, those who don't wear seatbelts, people who eat too much fast food, people who are sedentary and sit around playing video games all day, and those who have medical conditions or histories of potentially expensive to treat illnesses? Because THAT is exactly what you're suggesting and championing.

I hope you've never done any of the following, else it could bite you in the @ss.

The irony there is that health insurance is MANDATORY or you get nailed when you file your taxes.

So you are uninsurable, so you cannot get a job; without a job, you cannot afford COBRA; if you cannot afford COBRA, you will pay more taxes; if you don't have income, there is nothing to file a tax return on......
09-13-2021 02:16 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
What's crazier is you can't get jabbed without an ID..

Funny how they're not screaming it's racist to have an ID for this silly mandate....
09-13-2021 03:23 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Tolerance? Tolerance... open minded liberals???

Good lord these people are stupid.
09-13-2021 05:05 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Isn't Capitalism great?

Is it possible for you to be this stupid. Think this through to its conclusion.
09-13-2021 05:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.