Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2021/2 MBB Schedule!!!
Bookmark and Share
dansplaining Online
All American

I Root For: EMU - DCFC
RE: 2021/2 MBB Schedule!!!
(08-30-2021 06:52 AM)Block_E Wrote:  Does Oates' contract have the same 25-win "cupcake incentive" that the last coach had?

They went to the sweet 16 last year - i dont think he needs it
08-30-2021 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
(08-30-2021 06:42 AM)pono Wrote:  Good for EMU to finally get a quality home schedule non-conf. As some folks said above MAC should be strong this year. Lots more talent came in through the portal than went out and the top 2 transfers out (Marreon Jackson, Nuga) were covid seniors who weren't expected back at Toledo and Kent save the extra year of eligibility thing. I'd guess it like this, with the disclaimer as Miggy said that you gotta wait and see which newcomers are better than expected, which are disappointments, and how teams gel (some quickly, some later on, some never).

Toledo-should be a similar team, perimeter oriented, deep and talented through the 1-3 positions, but dealing with another injury to their center so playing small ball again. Got a really good transfer pg (Boise St starter) and Rian Rollins is gonna compete for league POY and be the next NBA prospect out of the MAC.

Ohio-should be similar in overall competitiveness although Preston gave them a game changer who could lift up the entire team in big games. Sears will be a good MAC pg, but not Preston. Deepest inside talent and experience I can remember in a MAC program in a couple decades.

Akron-on paper should be weaker, but if a couple talented transfers and freshmen adapt and fit in quickly they could be comparable to last season.

Miami should be better. They came together in MAC play last year and got a roster all hitting their prime. Not a lot of newcomers but added a pretty good BC transfer-big wing- and emerging sf Javin Etzler could be a breakout player.

Kent on paper is weaker, but could become dangerous once the pieces come together. Along w BG dded the most transfer talent in the league and have a decent core back. Depends on how it gels, but lots of veteran guys, most with some size and toughness.

BG should be better. Turner was replaced by a slew of proven sg transfers. Everyone else is back. 15 guys on scholarship. More size and depth.

Buffalo should be similar. Lost an all-mac guy in graves but added 2 proven veteran A10 sg transfers. Everyone else is back.

CMU, EMU, NIU, all look better on paper, but lots of new faces and coaches. May take time at some places to figure it out.

Ball St may be down a bit but worked the portal and could surprise.

WMU looks similar on paper but seems to be gathering momentum as a program (recruiting very well) and could surprise.

Thanks Pono. MAC rosters should be finalized shortly.
08-30-2021 08:26 AM
Miggy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Eastern Michigan and Tem
(08-30-2021 08:26 AM)emu79 Wrote:  
(08-30-2021 06:42 AM)pono Wrote:  Good for EMU to finally get a quality home schedule non-conf. As some folks said above MAC should be strong this year. Lots more talent came in through the portal than went out and the top 2 transfers out (Marreon Jackson, Nuga) were covid seniors who weren't expected back at Toledo and Kent save the extra year of eligibility thing. I'd guess it like this, with the disclaimer as Miggy said that you gotta wait and see which newcomers are better than expected, which are disappointments, and how teams gel (some quickly, some later on, some never).

Toledo-should be a similar team, perimeter oriented, deep and talented through the 1-3 positions, but dealing with another injury to their center so playing small ball again. Got a really good transfer pg (Boise St starter) and Rian Rollins is gonna compete for league POY and be the next NBA prospect out of the MAC.

Ohio-should be similar in overall competitiveness although Preston gave them a game changer who could lift up the entire team in big games. Sears will be a good MAC pg, but not Preston. Deepest inside talent and experience I can remember in a MAC program in a couple decades.

Akron-on paper should be weaker, but if a couple talented transfers and freshmen adapt and fit in quickly they could be comparable to last season.

Miami should be better. They came together in MAC play last year and got a roster all hitting their prime. Not a lot of newcomers but added a pretty good BC transfer-big wing- and emerging sf Javin Etzler could be a breakout player.

Kent on paper is weaker, but could become dangerous once the pieces come together. Along w BG dded the most transfer talent in the league and have a decent core back. Depends on how it gels, but lots of veteran guys, most with some size and toughness.

BG should be better. Turner was replaced by a slew of proven sg transfers. Everyone else is back. 15 guys on scholarship. More size and depth.

Buffalo should be similar. Lost an all-mac guy in graves but added 2 proven veteran A10 sg transfers. Everyone else is back.

CMU, EMU, NIU, all look better on paper, but lots of new faces and coaches. May take time at some places to figure it out.

WMU looks similar on paper but seems to be gathering momentum as a program (recruiting very well) and could surprise.

Pono, thanks for your analysis of MAC teams. Losing both Jackson and Littleson who combined for 33 ppg in MAC conference play is a big loss for Toledo.

We disagree on Boise State transfer PG RayJ Dennis helping Toledo as he’s not much of a scorer, is only only 6’2”, and was a sub-par 3-point shooter (31.4 percent) in conference play. He also rarely got to to the foul-line, nor did he make many steals (averaged 1-steal every 27 minutes) on defense.

More impressed by Toledo’s rising sophomore Ryan Rollins, who’s terrific getting to the hoop with some nifty moves (he shot 64 percent at the hoop).But I suspect his high shooting percentage at the rim is because Toledo made steals or fast breaked a lot. His 2-point mid-range jump shooting (27 percent) was not good. Bart Torvik stats.

His handles are slightly sub-par, and is not quick. His three-point shooting was slightly below average at 33 percent in conference play last season. He’s overall shooting is good. It would be a big jump for him to be MAC Player if the year.

At 6’4, and lacking quickness, his having NBA potential seems a reach.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 10:59 AM by Miggy.)
08-30-2021 10:22 AM
Block_E Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Eastern
(08-30-2021 07:16 AM)dansplaining Wrote:  
(08-30-2021 06:52 AM)Block_E Wrote:  Does Oates' contract have the same 25-win "cupcake incentive" that the last coach had?

Wow they warned me I'd get old all at once . . . does HEATH's contract have the same 25 win trigger that Murphy's had?
08-30-2021 11:04 AM
dansplaining Online
All American

I Root For: EMU - DCFC
(08-30-2021 11:04 AM)Block_E Wrote:  

Wow they warned me I'd get old all at once . . . does HEATH's contract have the same 25 win trigger that Murphy's had?

I'm not sure the verbiage in his contract has been published. Someone could FOIA it.
08-30-2021 11:10 AM
Jerry Weaver Offline
All American

I Root For: EMU
(08-30-2021 11:04 AM)Block_E Wrote:  

First of all "E" Murph had a renewal clause for 20 wins, not 25. That said, based on his schedule NOT including as many D-3 teams, I would suspect it does not.
09-01-2021 05:09 PM
pono Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(08-30-2021 10:22 AM)Miggy Wrote:  

Pono, thanks for your analysis of MAC teams. Losing both Jackson and Littleson who combined for 33 ppg in MAC conference play is a big loss for Toledo.

We disagree on Boise State transfer PG RayJ Dennis helping Toledo as he’s not much of a scorer, is only only 6’2”, and was a sub-par 3-point shooter (31.4 percent) in conference play. He also rarely got to to the foul-line, nor did he make many steals (averaged 1-steal every 27 minutes) on defense.

More impressed by Toledo’s rising sophomore Ryan Rollins, who’s terrific getting to the hoop with some nifty moves (he shot 64 percent at the hoop).ButI suspect that Toledo fast l-breaker alot,,and that he scored a lot by getting into the open court. His 2-point mid-range shooting not good ( only 27 percent). Bart Torvik stats.

His handles slightly sub-par, and is not quick. His three-point shooting was slightly below average at 33 percent in conference play last season. He’s overall shooting is good. It would be a big jump for him to be MAC Player if the Year as a sophomore, but he will continue to help Toledo.

At 6’4, slight build and lacking quickness, his having NBA potential seems a reach.

Miggy, have you watched Rollins play? "Not quick" is not how most of the defenders he just went by would describe him. Most of his points came in the half court taking people off the dribble so, even though he plays w pace, handles and quickness are legit. Secondly, he's got great guard size at 6-4 with a plus wingspan and standing reach. A little thin as a true frosh but has a great frame and muscle tone and should fill in well over the next year or two. You're right that his %'s were mediocre but expect that to go up. He missed a lot of shots at the rim that were makeable and should finish better with a bit more strength and experience. His mid range game is really good, but wasn't always in play with Marreon Jackson as the ball dominant guard last year. Expect to see him iso more and use his length for 14 foot turnarounds and pull ups this season.

True, Jackson and Littleson are a big loss. Jackson actually mostly from a competition standpoint as he set an aggressive tone and was willing to take tough shots and attack down the stretch. However, closely observant Rocket fans will tell you he was pretty inefficient in big games last year and Rollins is the better natural scorer.

As for RayJ Dennis, he's 6-2/6-3 so a couple inches taller than Jackson at the point. Wasn't a primary option at Boise so we'll see how his scoring evolves with more opportunity at UT. He's known for his ESPN featured 17 points in the last 3 minutes of a game vs Utah St that rallied his team back from double digits down to a win, so he can be explosive (also had a high scoring game last yr against Houston's stifling defense).

Toledo also adds rs frosh G Raheim Moss who is a big time athlete, leaper, HS football star who will replace Littleson's defensive presence (but not his 3 point shooting). Moss is a loud vocal competitive guy who MAC fans will get to know (and mostly hate) when they go to games as he'll make his verbal and physical presence known.

Elijah Wilson is a talented 6-5 frosh guard who plays a lot like Rollins and had an SEC offer. Won't predict anything for him as freshmen are typically inconsistent and struggle to finish the year well, but the word from coaches is that he has made a big impression and wants to be an elite defender which tends to get you minutes.

Looking forward to the season, EMU and UT are so close that it's always fun when the programs are both solid. I've always been a Stan Heath fan and like what he's been doing. Expecting EMU to be better, although maybe not as fast as your board hopes.
09-05-2021 04:23 PM
Miggy Offline
1st String

(09-05-2021 04:23 PM)pono Wrote:  

We disagree on Toledo’s new Boise State transfer PG Ray Dennis as he’s not much of a scorer, is only 6’2”, and was a sub-par 3-point shooter (31.4 percent) in conference play. He rarely got to to the foul-line, and averaged just 1-steal every 27 minutes he played.

More impressed by Toledo’s rising sophomore Ryan Rollins, who’s terrific getting to the hoop with some nifty moves (he shot 64 percent at the hoop).But since Toledo that fast-breaks a lot I suspect that he scored a lot by getting into the open court. His 2-point mid-range shooting wash not good ( only 27 percent). Bart Torvik stats.

His handles are slightly sub-par, and he’s not quick. His three-point shooting was slightly below average at 33 percent in conference play last season. He’s overall shooting is good. It would be a big jump for him to be MAC Player if the Year as a sophomore, but he will continue to help Toledo.

At 6’4, slight build and lacking quickness, his having NBA potential seems a reach.

Miggy, have you watched Rollins play? "Not quick" is not how most of the defenders he just went by would describe him. Most of his points came in the half court taking people off the dribble so, even though he plays w pace, handles and quickness are legit. Secondly, he's got great guard size at 6-4 with a plus wingspan and standing reach. A little thin as a true frosh but has a great frame and muscle tone and should fill in well over the next year or two. You're right that his %'s were mediocre but expect that to go up. He missed a lot of shots at the rim that were makeable and should finish better with a bit more strength and experience. His mid range game is really good, but wasn't always in play with Marreon Jackson as the ball dominant guard last year. Expect to see him iso more and use his length for 14 foot turnarounds and pull ups this season.

True, Jackson and Littleson are a big loss. Jackson actually mostly from a competition standpoint as he set an aggressive tone and was willing to take tough shots and attack down the stretch. However, closely observant Rocket fans will tell you he was pretty inefficient in big games last year and Rollins is the better natural scorer.

As for RayJ Dennis, he's 6-2/6-3 so a couple inches taller than Jackson at the point. Wasn't a primary option at Boise so we'll see how his scoring evolves with more opportunity at UT. He's known for his ESPN featured 17 points in the last 3 minutes of a game vs Utah St that rallied his team back from double digits down to a win, so he can be explosive (also had a high scoring game last yr against Houston's stifling defense).

Toledo also adds rs frosh G Raheim Moss who is a big time athlete, leaper, HS football star who will replace Littleson's defensive presence (but not his 3 point shooting). Moss is a loud vocal competitive guy who MAC fans will get to know (and mostly hate) when they go to games as he'll make his verbal and physical presence known.

Elijah Wilson is a talented 6-5 frosh guard who plays a lot like Rollins and had an SEC offer. Won't predict anything for him as freshmen are typically inconsistent and struggle to finish the year well, but the word from coaches is that he has made a big impression and wants to be an elite defender which tends to get you minutes.

Looking forward to the season, EMU and UT are so close that it's always fun when the programs are both solid. I've always been a Stan Heath fan and like what he's been doing. Expecting EMU to be better, although maybe not as fast as your board hopes.
If
I wasn’t questioning that Rollins is a good college player, just expressing my belief that he’s not a potential future NBA player as you asserted, given his being only 6’4,” not being “quick” by NBA standards, is not a consistent and above par 2 and 3-point jump shot, does not have good handles as he has a high dribble and is turnover prone. He’s quick enough in colege ball, but not by NBA standards. I pointed out he had nifty moves driving to the rim. He’s no Cam Thomas now playing for the Nets.

I’ve already commented on transfer Dennis. Not impressed.

Agree that Toledo’s Ra’heim Moss will be a good player. Can get to the rim, and steal the ball. Not sure whether he’s a good jump shooter. What did he shoot on three’s in HS?
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021 10:26 AM by Miggy.)
09-05-2021 05:42 PM
pono Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(09-05-2021 05:42 PM)Miggy Wrote:  

More impressed by Toledo’s rising sophomore Ryan Rollins, who’s terrific getting to the hoop with some nifty moves (he shot 64 percent at the hoop).ButI suspect that Toledo fast l-breaker alot,,and that he scored a lot by getting into the open court. His 2-point mid-range shooting not good ( only 27 percent). Bart Torvik stats.

His handles slightly sub-par, and is not quick. His three-point shooting was slightly below average at 33 percent in conference play last season. He’s overall shooting is good. It would be a big jump for him to be MAC Player if the Year as a sophomore, but he will continue to help Toledo.

If
I wasn’t questioning that Rollins is a good college player, just expressing my belief that he’s not a potential future NBA player as you asserted, given his being only 6’4,” not being “quick” by NBA standards, is not a consistent and above par 2 and 3-point jump shot, does not have good handles as he has a high dribble and is turnover prone. He’s quick enough in colege ball, but not by NBA standards. I pointed out he had nifty moves driving to the rim. He’s no Cam Thomas now playing for the Nets.

Agree that Toledo’s Ra’heim Moss will be a good player. Can get to the rim, and steal the ball. Not sure whether he’s a good jump shooter. What did he shoot on three’s in HS?

well, we'll see over time how Rollins career progresses but I think you'll re-evaluate your analysis the more you watch him.

as for Moss, I don't put much stock in HS %s, inconsistent stat keeping, shorter line, mostly uncontested jump shots. I'm usually judging a kid's percentages on his 2nd year of college ball once he starts to get consistent minutes and figure out his role, adjusts to the competition level, and the coaches have worked with him to fine tune his mechanics. For example, EMU recruit Luka S. has a great looking perimeter game, but may not shoot a high % as a frosh, but will probably be a good shooter from deep before he's done.
09-06-2021 06:50 PM
Miggy Offline
1st String

(09-06-2021 06:50 PM)pono Wrote:  
(09-05-2021 05:42 PM)Miggy Wrote:  
(08-30-2021 08:26 AM)emu79 Wrote:  Thanks Pono. MAC rosters should be finalized shortly.

I wasn’t questioning that Rollins is a good college player, just expressing my belief that he’s not a potential future NBA player as you asserted, given his being only 6’4,” not being “quick” by NBA standards, is not an above 2 and 3-point jump shot, lacks good handles as he has a high dribble and is turnover prone. He’s quick enough in colege ball, but not by NBA standards. I pointed out he had nifty moves driving to the rim. He’s no Cam Thomas now playing for the Nets.

well, we'll see over time how Rollins career progresses but I think you'll re-evaluate your analysis the more you watch him.

As for Moss, I don't put much stock in HS shooting percentage inconsistent stat keeping, shorter line, mostly uncontested jump shots. I'm usually judging a kid's percentages on his 2nd year of college ball once he starts to get consistent minutes and figure out his role, adjusts to the competition level, and the coaches have worked with him to fine tune his mechanics. For example, EMU recruit Luka S. has a great looking perimeter game, but may not shoot a high % as a frosh, but will probably be a good shooter from deep before he's done.

I agree that Rollins is one of the better guards in the MAC. Fact that as a freshman he ranked 17th in MAC in scoring is impressive. Just don’t see him as a potential NBA player. Time will tell.

Don’t think you should assume Moss’s coaches can correct his shooting form if there is a problem with his shooting form. They might not know what to do as there are about 20 things to look for, anyone of which may throw off a player from making a jump shot. Set-up and shooting sequence is important as well.

For instance, EMU’s Nathan Scott shoots 3’s at 31 percent. Watched his shooting video. It’s my opinion, if he brought his right shoulder in more and left shoulder back more along with left foot back, he’d shoot 3’s at above 40 percent plus.

Presently, Nate Scott’s shoulders are too square to hoop, and left foot is close to right foot. Both flaws cause him to shoot with his arms, not his legs, as he should be doing.

Wouldn’t speculate on how much Luka S. plays nor how good his jump shooting percentage will be this season. Needs tonput-in the time in refining his shot. I see a possible slight problem (his shot may need more arc) in his shooting form.

He’s playing against better competition in a quicker game than he’s use to. Looking forward to seeing if 2-months of preparation is enough for him to adjust to that.

Kevin-David Rice faces the same problem as he’s going from JUCO to Div.1 college ball.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2021 06:29 AM by Miggy.)
09-06-2021 07:34 PM
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
For those in Metro Detroit... An opportunity.

https://goldengrizzlies.com/news/2021/9/...games.aspx
09-22-2021 07:56 PM
Miggy Offline
1st String

(09-22-2021 07:56 PM)emu steve Wrote:  For those in Metro Detroit... An opportunity.

https://goldengrizzlies.com/news/2021/9/...games.aspx

Hope EMU adds a second exhibition game before season opens at Indiana.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2021 02:25 PM by Miggy.)
09-24-2021 02:24 PM
Miggy Offline
1st String

MAC scrimmages next Saturday (Oct.23rd) and Sunday (Oct.24th:

Saturday, Oct 23rd:

Akron v. Purdue

Bowling Green v. Northern Kentucky

Buffalo v. Colgate

Norther Illinois v. Milwaukee

Miami of Ohio v. Detroit Mercy

Sunday, Oct. 24th

Kent State v. Robert Morris
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2021 09:16 AM by Miggy.)
10-16-2021 06:19 AM
Miggy Offline
1st String

EMU has a tough road non-conference schedule playing Indiana and Michigan State, both top 30 ranked teams, and DePaul a top 100 ranked team. They also play 158th ranked Northern Kentucky and 169th ranked Valpo. Bart Torvik rankings.

Interesting that in creating a point spread, only Indiana in non-conference team is predicted to score 80 points, the rest below that. Bart Torvik has EMU mostly scoring in the 60’s in those games. Regardless of how good the top 200 teams are, EMU’s has vastly improved their offense, and it’s difficult to see EMU averaging less than 70-points against any of the above-mentioned teams.

EMU opens conference play against Ohio away, Buffalo at home. Both are top 100 ranked teams.

EMU then has three easier conference games (W. Michigan away, Ball State at home, and C.Michigan at home) followed by eight straight conference games, 4 at home, against good conference opponents Kent State, Akron, Miami of Ohio, Bowling Green, Toledo, Kent State, Buffalo, and Ohio. Those later 8 games may well define EMU’s conference record.

In conference play, only Ohio is predicted by Bart Torvik’s rankings to score 80 points against EMU, the remaining opponents in the 70’s.

Bart Torvik has EMU’s offense only scoring 70 plus points in only one conference game, the remaining 19 conference games are all in the 60’s.

EMU’s offense is being short-shrifted. Last season, EMU averaged 67 ppg in conference play. Even though averaged 67 ppg last season, can’t see EMU scoring less than 70 points in any conference game given how much EMU’s offense has improved from last season. EMU likely to average in the mid-to upper 70’s.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2021 06:46 PM by Miggy.)
10-18-2021 06:44 AM
EagleSam Offline
Heisman

After years of terrible home OOC schedules, I’m excited to get some decent D1 schools in here. This looks like a schedule that’ll properly prepare us for MAC play, even if it means a lot of losses.
10-18-2021 07:15 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(10-18-2021 07:15 AM)EagleSam Wrote:  After years of terrible home OOC schedules, I’m excited to get some decent D1 schools in here. This looks like a schedule that’ll properly prepare us for MAC play, even if it means a lot of losses.

The big unknown, as I have posted, is how well EMU (and other universities) have done financially during the pandemic.

Is the athletic department in better shape today than say two years ago?

Can we afford to buy home games? The OOC schedule for EMU has to make financial sense. We are not Toledo whose home game revenue dwarfs our so badly it's not funny.

Does EMU athletics have an extra say 100 - 150K to add to the OOC home game scheduling pot?
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021 08:50 AM by emu steve.)
10-18-2021 08:42 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
(10-18-2021 08:42 AM)emu steve Wrote:  
(10-18-2021 07:15 AM)EagleSam Wrote:  After years of terrible home OOC schedules, I’m excited to get some decent D1 schools in here. This looks like a schedule that’ll properly prepare us for MAC play, even if it means a lot of losses.

The big unknown, as I have posted, is how well EMU (and other universities) have done financially during the pandemic.

Can we afford to buy home games? The OOC schedule for EMU has to make financial sense. We are not Toledo whose home game revenue dwarfs our so badly it's not funny.

Does EMU athletics have an extra say 100 - 150K to add to the OOC home game scheduling pot?

And did any federal covid relief monies make its way to our A.D department even if it helped pay salaries work share etc.? We took a big hit with the loss of Kentucky and Missouri football games in 2020.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021 10:53 AM by emu79.)
10-18-2021 10:52 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

(10-18-2021 10:52 AM)emu79 Wrote:  
(10-18-2021 08:42 AM)emu steve Wrote:  

And did any federal covid relief monies make its way to our A.D department even if it helped pay salaries work share etc.? We took a big hit with the loss of Kentucky and Missouri football games in 2020.

Good question (and that is where I was going).

I would have no understanding how it could be done but here are the general parameters for EMU and students:

https://www.wemu.org/post/emu-receive-40...g#stream/0
10-18-2021 12:12 PM
Miggy Offline
1st String

Ohio’s Dwight Wilson who averaged 14.5 ppg last season had ACL surgery this summer, and is not expected back till January. Not likely to play against EMU. Big loss. Xavier transfer Carter will probably fill-in.

With Ohio’s Preston having departed, and now with Wright out till January, Ohio will not likely be one of the two top teams when MAC conference play starts.

Some MAC teams were defeated in scrimmages as Northern Kentucky beat Bowling Green, Robert Morris beat Kent State, and Milwaukee beat Northern Illinois.

Pomeroy rankings has Robert Morris rated 284 nationally. but I don’t put much stock in that as they haven’t played a non-conference game as yet. But doubts about Kent State are now planted.

Miami of Ohio managed to beat Detroit Mercy, and Toledo beat a Div. 2 school. Rollins scored 30-points.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2021 05:01 AM by Miggy.)
10-28-2021 09:11 AM
alum93 Offline
2nd String

I just called, season tickets were recently mailed.
10-28-2021 10:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.